name some things you like about the iPhone!

T

TripleT0714

Coming from BB and Android, I always thought there's going to be something about the phone that I don't like. But so far I find that the 4S does everything I want and do it flawlessly. Only complaint I have is the data speed, but that's more of a network problem more than the phone problem. Although I gotta admit that 4S, for me personally, have better reception of any phone I've had so far.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The touch screen, iOS system, Suri, and the endless useful/entertaining apps are my reasons why going back to bb will never be an option. Apple's service is stellar as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
LMFAO! I am sorry but I think this thread reminds me of the video below:

Otherwise, to try and keep it simple: the iPhone 4S rocks beyond discussion.

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
The Apple iPhone 4S remains one of the most popular smartphones on the market, thanks to its many excellent features as well as its iconic design.

I am continually amazed by its build quality, and it really feels like a premium device. It is a world away from the plastic-y construction of many other smartphones.

It is the full package in terms of features. Its native multimedia ecosystem, which consists of iPod, iTunes and AppStore puts it way ahead of the competition in this respect. The AppStore provides a massive part of the appeal of the device, thanks to its ability to massively increase the versatility of the device by downloading apps of which there are hundreds of thousands to choose from within a number of categories.

But the real reason I like this phone so much is that it just works. With no restarts, no reboots, no hesitation, no lags.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Apple iPhone 4S remains one of the most popular smartphones on the market, thanks to its many excellent features as well as its iconic design.

I am continually amazed by its build quality, and it really feels like a premium device. It is a world away from the plastic-y construction of many other smartphones.

It is the full package in terms of features. Its native multimedia ecosystem, which consists of iPod, iTunes and AppStore puts it way ahead of the competition in this respect. The AppStore provides a massive part of the appeal of the device, thanks to its ability to massively increase the versatility of the device by downloading apps of which there are hundreds of thousands to choose from within a number of categories.

But the real reason I like this phone so much is that it just works. With no restarts, no reboots, no hesitation, no lags.

'nuf said. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
iCloud. Thank god for iCloud. Backups and restores galore. Contacts backup and Find My iPhone. And to follow up to iRetired, Apple always tends to make products to the best right from the beginning without having to try and upgrade anything, just like their line of computers. Top of the line processors, memory, video cards etc... They don't make cheap and make you spend more later, they want you to pay for something that is ready out the box to tackle whatever you throw at it, and that's what keeps Apple on top and why us the consumers continue to pay extra for just that.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I wasnt a fan of touch screen (having a bad experiences with an LG phone) till I got an iPhone.

1: I find the touch screen operation is superb.

2: The amount and range of accessories is excellent.

3: I like the design of the iPhone.

4: Its a very reliable and stable device.

5: Excellent amount of apps and more importantly too, good quality apps.

6: Whenever I get a new iPhone, I can simply choose to restore from a backup and have everything on it the same as before.

7: Extremely easy to use. My mother who is 68 and not very tech literate, has an iPhone and a iPad. Now she can use these without any trouble, this goes to show in my opinion what a easy and intuative device iOS, iPhone, iPad are.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
do i dare say battery performance??? with my screen lit up half the damn day, and all things considered, i have to say it's pretty good

of course we always want more but that's a given no matter what. surely there will be a battery that will last 3-5 days (heavy usage) without a charge... one day *fingers crossed*

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
What do I like about the iPhone? Nothing...

What do I love about the iPhone? Well that's a different story...

1) iCloud (especially photo stream and now Notes/Reminders since they can sync with Mountain Lion)
2) Retina display
3) Apps that make daily tasks easier (banking, movie times, restaurant reservations, sports scores, setting our DVR, etc)
4) Siri (this is probably going to open up a can of worms). I've never had a problem. I use the voice commands constantly when I'm driving and only use Siri for setting the timer.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
do i dare say battery performance??? with my screen lit up half the damn day, and all things considered, i have to say it's pretty good

of course we always want more but that's a given no matter what. surely there will be a battery that will last 3-5 days (heavy usage) without a charge... one day *fingers crossed*

For what the iPhone is and does I too find the battery good.

I can remember when I got my first iPhone back in 2009. The last phone I'd had before getting this was a Sony Ericsson K850i, the battery on this was unreal, I could get around 4-5 days easily, but the Sony Ericsson didnt have all the processing power and large screen size of the iPhone.

I think battery tecnology is the only thing that hasn't kept up with smartphone technology, but I think one day, the battery life we see now on smartphones will be laughable.

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
What do I like about the iPhone? Nothing...

What do I love about the iPhone? Well that's a different story...

1) iCloud (especially photo stream and now Notes/Reminders since they can sync with Mountain Lion)
2) Retina display
3) Apps that make daily tasks easier (banking, movie times, restaurant reservations, sports scores, setting our DVR, etc)
4) Siri (this is probably going to open up a can of worms). I've never had a problem. I use the voice commands constantly when I'm driving and only use Siri for setting the timer.

Yeah I agree iCloud is really useful when you've got other iOS devices and or Macs. I use Siri occasionally but this more due to me living in the UK and been unable (at present) to use local search on web searches, but happily this will change in iOS 6 and I will then use it a lot more.

One of my most used apps is an app that lets me set my Sky tv box to record programmes. I only last night used it to set it to record a programme that I knew I wouldn't be home in time to catch.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Battery management is good. (Tried windows phone 7.5 and android ics). Easy to use. Size is great for one handed use. Hardware design is nice too. iTunes synchronisation is pretty much hassle-free.

While there are things i like, there are things i don't as well. Its good, but nowhere near perfect.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like the whole experience. There seems to be an app for almost everything I want to do. The touch screen and predictive text are awesome. I also love the fact I never have to reboot my phone! It just works. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i can now set my favorite song as my morning alarm (The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves)

via iOS 6 of course

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. It is easy to use
2. It is dependable
3. It's elegant
4. There's loads of apps & support for it
5. It is still valuable even after a new iPhone has been introduced.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner