name some things you like about the iPhone!

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
"My phone goes with my MacBook."

Ugh. You people are satisfied by simple things. You guys are going to pee your pants if Apple has what it takes to really get something better and different out to market.

Everything about the phone can be improved. From the resolution to the battery to the responsiveness, incorporating things that make sense and getting rid of the flack.

It's people like me who know how to invent and progress. And it's people like you who keep us stuck in one place.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
New to iPhone (just having left Blackberry ;) )...I love the keyboard, compared to a few droids I tried; the speed and intuitiveness; the overall design; reliability; built in way to take screenshots--woot! and yes Pink I already have a few cases!!

Can't wait to keep exploring all the amazing features of this phone!! :D

Jdhiker

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
"My phone goes with my MacBook."

Ugh. You people are satisfied by simple things. You guys are going to pee your pants if Apple has what it takes to really get something better and different out to market.

Everything about the phone can be improved. From the resolution to the battery to the responsiveness, incorporating things that make sense and getting rid of the flack.

It's people like me who know how to invent and progress. And it's people like you who keep us stuck in one place.

So you know of a phone that is better? Than why aren't you there in their forums. Oh you probably say the same at all the forums anyway

This 4s is great. And I am an android convert!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
New to iPhone (just having left Blackberry ;) )...I love the keyboard, compared to a few droids I tried; the speed and intuitiveness; the overall design; reliability; built in way to take screenshots--woot! and yes Pink I already have a few cases!!

Can't wait to keep exploring all the amazing features of this phone!! :D

:Dhey seashell - great to have you here !! Congrats again with your new 4S!! Besides the efficiency of the device all around, buying cases is addicting:eek::D

Reactions: seashell93

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
So you know of a phone that is better? Than why aren't you there in their forums. Oh you probably say the same at all the forums anyway

This 4s is great. And I am an android convert!

Actually I do. And I am. But it's not out yet. But when it does come out, I'll have it and you can keep this.

:cool: Android convert? do you deserve a cookie? :rolleyes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Actually I do. And I am. But it's not out yet. But when it does come out, I'll have it and you can keep this.

:cool: Android convert? do you deserve a cookie? :rolleyes:

Useless troll? Do you deserve a cookie?

You claim to be pro-progress, but you complain about how new technology doesn't work perfectly right off the bat, or doesn't include every feature a person could possibly think of on release. How long will that last in your idea of "progress"? To be honest, you seem to be ANTI-progress...you want a product that only does the base line things that you use frequently, and omits features that are not perfect or saturated with every feature its capable of right from the get go.

Eventually you'll have a phone that functions solely as a phone...and you'll be happy about that, and you'll scream to the world that all the features everyone else enjoys in some capacity is some how worthless, and you'll start 200 threads talking about the reasons why you don't use/like each one of them.

And the best part? There still won't be anyone who takes your opinion seriously or cares.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, it's Why (Almost) Nobody likes Newstand, if you want to get technical.

Fact is We put up with too much **** from our technology today.

Why do I have to wait 2 to 10 seconds for a webpage to load? That's way too long. Why don't we have programs and games that we can talk to someone in the game? Or a language learning program that grades your speech? And why does it take so long to pull out the camera and switch from photo to video recording?

It's not revolutionary until its unbelievable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Why do I have to wait 2 to 10 seconds for a webpage to load? That's way too long. Why don't we have programs and games that we can talk to someone in the game? Or a language learning program that grades your speech? And why does it take so long to pull out the camera and switch from photo to video recording?

You're seriously ridiculous.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
It just works......along with my mac. Can't wait for the next incarnation. :D
Use to have a Droid X2...for about 3 months-longest of my life.:eek:

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Sorry... I really have to say... You just can't see an argument through, can you? It always gets fragmented into a dozen, unrelated topics. As soon as someone slaps you in the face, as they always do, you just turn around and start on something else, as if it was intended from the beginning... You simply can't stand up to your point, because when you turn back you find there was nothing to begin with... So you reinvent it as you go.

What I like about my iPhone...

Integration and ecosystem.

Retina is great.

Touch response is coherent and smooth.

Glass backplate is gorgeous. It's unfortunate that it is so easy to scratch, and to break. I'd happily go without a case... not that I don't like mine. ;)

General use is very satisfying.

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
The fact that my Bluetooth hands free connects every time. Very few phones can claim that.

The display & UI are very clean and easy on the eyes

Sent using Tapatalk

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Perfect size. Quality materials and therefore quality build and feel. Reliable. Greatest choice of apps and games. Enjoyable and slick user experience, you never feel you are wrestling with the phone to get things done. Touch responsiveness is second to none. Seamless integration with my MacBook iPad and Apple TV.

There's probably more but this is what comes to mind straight off of the bat.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I like pretty much everything about the iPhone. After dealing with Android and BB for the last two years and coming back to iPhone I'm good to go.

At first I wasn't impressed with the retina display until I put my reading glasses on lol. Then I was like damn this is nice.

Although I do prefer the styling of the 3GS compared to the 4/4S. I like the curved design of the 3GS but I also like the slim profile of the 4/4S.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
4S, the screen is beautiful, the workmanship is flawless, and the mp3/video players are great. I also think the camera on the 4S is unparalleled in the industry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2