do i dare say battery performance??? with my screen lit up half the damn day, and all things considered, i have to say it's pretty good

of course we always want more but that's a given no matter what. surely there will be a battery that will last 3-5 days (heavy usage) without a charge... one day *fingers crossed*
    08-01-2012 09:09 PM
    What do I like about the iPhone? Nothing...

What do I love about the iPhone? Well that's a different story...

1) iCloud (especially photo stream and now Notes/Reminders since they can sync with Mountain Lion)
    2) Retina display
    3) Apps that make daily tasks easier (banking, movie times, restaurant reservations, sports scores, setting our DVR, etc)
    4) Siri (this is probably going to open up a can of worms). I've never had a problem. I use the voice commands constantly when I'm driving and only use Siri for setting the timer.
    BLiNK likes this.
    08-02-2012 12:33 AM
    do i dare say battery performance??? with my screen lit up half the damn day, and all things considered, i have to say it's pretty good

of course we always want more but that's a given no matter what. surely there will be a battery that will last 3-5 days (heavy usage) without a charge... one day *fingers crossed*
    For what the iPhone is and does I too find the battery good.

I can remember when I got my first iPhone back in 2009. The last phone I'd had before getting this was a Sony Ericsson K850i, the battery on this was unreal, I could get around 4-5 days easily, but the Sony Ericsson didnt have all the processing power and large screen size of the iPhone.

I think battery tecnology is the only thing that hasn't kept up with smartphone technology, but I think one day, the battery life we see now on smartphones will be laughable.
    08-02-2012 02:48 AM
    What do I like about the iPhone? Nothing...

What do I love about the iPhone? Well that's a different story...

1) iCloud (especially photo stream and now Notes/Reminders since they can sync with Mountain Lion)
    2) Retina display
    3) Apps that make daily tasks easier (banking, movie times, restaurant reservations, sports scores, setting our DVR, etc)
    4) Siri (this is probably going to open up a can of worms). I've never had a problem. I use the voice commands constantly when I'm driving and only use Siri for setting the timer.
    Yeah I agree iCloud is really useful when you've got other iOS devices and or Macs. I use Siri occasionally but this more due to me living in the UK and been unable (at present) to use local search on web searches, but happily this will change in iOS 6 and I will then use it a lot more.

One of my most used apps is an app that lets me set my Sky tv box to record programmes. I only last night used it to set it to record a programme that I knew I wouldn't be home in time to catch.
    08-02-2012 02:55 AM
    Battery management is good. (Tried windows phone 7.5 and android ics). Easy to use. Size is great for one handed use. Hardware design is nice too. iTunes synchronisation is pretty much hassle-free.

While there are things i like, there are things i don't as well. Its good, but nowhere near perfect.
    08-02-2012 07:32 AM
    Quite simply, everything works properly, all the time. The ecosystem is great...and the apps are high quality.
    08-07-2012 09:16 PM
    It works. Nuff said.
    BLiNK likes this.
    08-08-2012 04:27 AM
    I like the whole experience. There seems to be an app for almost everything I want to do. The touch screen and predictive text are awesome. I also love the fact I never have to reboot my phone! It just works.
    08-11-2012 01:31 AM
    i can now set my favorite song as my morning alarm (The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves)

via iOS 6 of course
    09-17-2012 01:35 PM
    1. It is easy to use
    2. It is dependable
    3. It's elegant
    4. There's loads of apps & support for it
    5. It is still valuable even after a new iPhone has been introduced.
    09-17-2012 01:44 PM
    I like how fast and responsive it is. Also the feel of the phone in my hand.
    09-21-2012 09:59 PM
    I like the reliability, speed, simple but elegant design, usefulness (with apps) and ease of use.
    Farshid72 likes this.
    09-21-2012 10:13 PM
    1. Amazing touchscreen experience
    2. Apple customer service only makes me want more
    3. Otterbox/Mophie/Bookbook
    4. Unified messaging and seamless transition between my iOS devices (ipad, mbpro, iphone
    5. Camera
    6. Apps, apps, apps!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    Farshid72 likes this.
    09-21-2012 10:28 PM
    1. Amazing touchscreen experience
    2. Apple customer service only makes me want more
    6. Apps, apps, apps!
    -------------
    I belive that everyone like these items that our friend MRSBROWN2006 said,and i love them too.
    09-22-2012 05:16 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD