Actually I do. And I am. But it's not out yet. But when it does come out, I'll have it and you can keep this.

Android convert? do you deserve a cookie?
    Useless troll? Do you deserve a cookie?

Ugh. You people are satisfied by simple things. You guys are going to pee your pants if Apple has what it takes to really get something better and different out to market.

Everything about the phone can be improved. From the resolution to the battery to the responsiveness, incorporating things that make sense and getting rid of the flack.

It's people like me who know how to invent and progress. And it's people like you who keep us stuck in one place.
    You claim to be pro-progress, but you complain about how new technology doesn't work perfectly right off the bat, or doesn't include every feature a person could possibly think of on release. How long will that last in your idea of "progress"? To be honest, you seem to be ANTI-progress...you want a product that only does the base line things that you use frequently, and omits features that are not perfect or saturated with every feature its capable of right from the get go.

Eventually you'll have a phone that functions solely as a phone...and you'll be happy about that, and you'll scream to the world that all the features everyone else enjoys in some capacity is some how worthless, and you'll start 200 threads talking about the reasons why you don't use/like each one of them.

And the best part? There still won't be anyone who takes your opinion seriously or cares.
    07-20-2012 08:21 AM
    Ok, it's Why (Almost) Nobody likes Newstand, if you want to get technical.

Fact is We put up with too much **** from our technology today.

Why do I have to wait 2 to 10 seconds for a webpage to load? That's way too long. Why don't we have programs and games that we can talk to someone in the game? Or a language learning program that grades your speech? And why does it take so long to pull out the camera and switch from photo to video recording?

It's not revolutionary until its unbelievable.
    07-20-2012 08:58 AM

Why do I have to wait 2 to 10 seconds for a webpage to load? That's way too long. Why don't we have programs and games that we can talk to someone in the game? Or a language learning program that grades your speech? And why does it take so long to pull out the camera and switch from photo to video recording?

You're seriously ridiculous.
    07-20-2012 09:29 AM
    It just works......along with my mac. Can't wait for the next incarnation.
    Use to have a Droid X2...for about 3 months-longest of my life.:o
    07-21-2012 12:27 PM

Sorry... I really have to say... You just can't see an argument through, can you? It always gets fragmented into a dozen, unrelated topics. As soon as someone slaps you in the face, as they always do, you just turn around and start on something else, as if it was intended from the beginning... You simply can't stand up to your point, because when you turn back you find there was nothing to begin with... So you reinvent it as you go.

What I like about my iPhone...

Integration and ecosystem.

Retina is great.

Touch response is coherent and smooth.

Glass backplate is gorgeous. It's unfortunate that it is so easy to scratch, and to break. I'd happily go without a case... not that I don't like mine.

General use is very satisfying.
    07-23-2012 02:01 AM
    The fact that my Bluetooth hands free connects every time. Very few phones can claim that.

The display & UI are very clean and easy on the eyes

Sent using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 04:08 PM
    Everything.
    07-23-2012 04:10 PM
    Perfect size. Quality materials and therefore quality build and feel. Reliable. Greatest choice of apps and games. Enjoyable and slick user experience, you never feel you are wrestling with the phone to get things done. Touch responsiveness is second to none. Seamless integration with my MacBook iPad and Apple TV.

There's probably more but this is what comes to mind straight off of the bat.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    07-23-2012 04:45 PM
    Everything.
    Ahh AFI fan I take it? Quality band. Davey havoks a legend. Art of drowning a my fave closely followed by black sails.

07-23-2012 04:46 PM
    How it works with iCloud, and retina goodness
    07-23-2012 05:31 PM
    I like it cuz it got a iPod on it.
    07-23-2012 06:35 PM
    I like it cuz it got a iPod on it.
    trolling' again? or still?
    07-23-2012 06:37 PM
    trolling' again? or still?
    Actually, the iPod is the heart of the phone. The fact that it's got an iPod on it is probably one of the main reasons why it's so successful. People are sentimental about their music. Imagine if it didn't. It's what reels people in.
    07-23-2012 06:45 PM
    I like pretty much everything about the iPhone. After dealing with Android and BB for the last two years and coming back to iPhone I'm good to go.

At first I wasn't impressed with the retina display until I put my reading glasses on lol. Then I was like damn this is nice.

Although I do prefer the styling of the 3GS compared to the 4/4S. I like the curved design of the 3GS but I also like the slim profile of the 4/4S.
    07-23-2012 07:37 PM
    4S, the screen is beautiful, the workmanship is flawless, and the mp3/video players are great. I also think the camera on the 4S is unparalleled in the industry.
    07-23-2012 07:50 PM
    I also like the fact that the iPhone bothers motoleo. I really like that.
    kch50428 likes this.
    07-23-2012 09:21 PM
    I also like the fact that the iPhone bothers motoleo. I really like that.
    yet they continue to use it. you know what i do when i do not like something? change it.

some people are born to troll i guess
    kch50428 likes this.
    07-24-2012 01:54 PM
    Coming from BB and Android, I always thought there's going to be something about the phone that I don't like. But so far I find that the 4S does everything I want and do it flawlessly. Only complaint I have is the data speed, but that's more of a network problem more than the phone problem. Although I gotta admit that 4S, for me personally, have better reception of any phone I've had so far.
    07-24-2012 02:18 PM
    The touch screen, iOS system, Suri, and the endless useful/entertaining apps are my reasons why going back to bb will never be an option. Apple's service is stellar as well.

07-24-2012 02:20 PM
    The amount of quality apps. It seems like it iOS is the standard and all the other platforms are updated afterwards.
    07-24-2012 02:26 PM
    LMFAO! I am sorry but I think this thread reminds me of the video below:

Otherwise, to try and keep it simple: the iPhone 4S rocks beyond discussion.
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-25-2012 12:33 PM
    The Apple iPhone 4S remains one of the most popular smartphones on the market, thanks to its many excellent features as well as its iconic design.

I am continually amazed by its build quality, and it really feels like a premium device. It is a world away from the plastic-y construction of many other smartphones.

It is the full package in terms of features. Its native multimedia ecosystem, which consists of iPod, iTunes and AppStore puts it way ahead of the competition in this respect. The AppStore provides a massive part of the appeal of the device, thanks to its ability to massively increase the versatility of the device by downloading apps of which there are hundreds of thousands to choose from within a number of categories.

But the real reason I like this phone so much is that it just works. With no restarts, no reboots, no hesitation, no lags.
    Roo Zilla and Just_Me_D like this.
    07-26-2012 04:30 PM
    The Apple iPhone 4S remains one of the most popular smartphones on the market, thanks to its many excellent features as well as its iconic design.

I am continually amazed by its build quality, and it really feels like a premium device. It is a world away from the plastic-y construction of many other smartphones.

It is the full package in terms of features. Its native multimedia ecosystem, which consists of iPod, iTunes and AppStore puts it way ahead of the competition in this respect. The AppStore provides a massive part of the appeal of the device, thanks to its ability to massively increase the versatility of the device by downloading apps of which there are hundreds of thousands to choose from within a number of categories.

But the real reason I like this phone so much is that it just works. With no restarts, no reboots, no hesitation, no lags.
    'nuf said.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-26-2012 05:05 PM
    iCloud. Thank god for iCloud. Backups and restores galore. Contacts backup and Find My iPhone. And to follow up to iRetired, Apple always tends to make products to the best right from the beginning without having to try and upgrade anything, just like their line of computers. Top of the line processors, memory, video cards etc... They don't make cheap and make you spend more later, they want you to pay for something that is ready out the box to tackle whatever you throw at it, and that's what keeps Apple on top and why us the consumers continue to pay extra for just that.
    07-31-2012 02:20 AM
    I wasnt a fan of touch screen (having a bad experiences with an LG phone) till I got an iPhone.

1: I find the touch screen operation is superb.

2: The amount and range of accessories is excellent.

3: I like the design of the iPhone.

4: Its a very reliable and stable device.

5: Excellent amount of apps and more importantly too, good quality apps.

6: Whenever I get a new iPhone, I can simply choose to restore from a backup and have everything on it the same as before.

7: Extremely easy to use. My mother who is 68 and not very tech literate, has an iPhone and a iPad. Now she can use these without any trouble, this goes to show in my opinion what a easy and intuative device iOS, iPhone, iPad are.
    07-31-2012 02:43 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD