name some things you like about the iPhone!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, for 1) the touch screen is awesome. 2) the overall design of the device itself. 3) the quickness the iOS moves at. 4) the amount of cases you can buy is out of this world:eek: 4) the apps. 5) pretty much, just the whole overall iphone & iOS in itself

I think i'm done:D lol

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
quick before motoleo infects us all with his/her pessimistic poison! :eek:
I've made a conscious decision to not let my mind be infected with drivel. :D

My iPhone just works for what I want it to do - easily.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
it's professional appearance, the retina display, its speed, its ease of use, the availability of apps, the support community (iMore), Apple support & its ecosystem. :D

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
- It works like it's made to

- Apple stands behind their products

- Quality apps available in the App Store

- Great aesthetic design. Feels just right in my hand.

- Easy to use

- Listening to my music on it is a pleasure

- I can easily restore a backup if I get another one

- App/Music purchasing is great. Everything is tied to one Apple ID and I don't have to have
a bunch of different usernames and passwords.

- Usually when new apps are out, the iPhone is the first to get it before other platforms.

- Apple helps me when I have a problem and doesn't send me to my carrier.

- iCloud

- The screen is just beautiful

- Great battery life

- Accessories. It's basically just a couple of designs. Third party accessory makers
always have things for it.

- The OS works smoothly and doesn't give me many problems.

- It can handle wear and tear and won't deteriorate after a year like my Blackberry's used to

- When someone I know is new to it, I can easily teach them a thing or two about it with a couple
of texts and they understand right away, because it's easy to do sh1t

I'll keep adding to this as I think of more....

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'll name just one... My iPhone works so fluently with my iPad and my MacBook. It all works together so well.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I never really gave any thought to what I liked about my 4S until I started using Androids Galaxy Nexus. That said, nothing compares to how easy the copy & paste feature works on the iPhone VS the way it is done on the Nexus. With the Nexus it took as many as 3 tries before I copied what I needed to and pasted it where I wanted it. Also, I do use the screenshot feature quite a bit, and after using the Nexus for a few days and having it take me as many as 8 times to get a screenshot without the volume increasing every time, I like how easy it is on the iPhone, as I always get the shot on the first try. The form factor is another thing that I've come to like about the iPhone. I have found the my 4S is much easier to hold and operate one handed than the larger sized Nexus, which requires 2 handed operation for most things other than calls. Also, as noted by Garz above, I like the way my iPhone works together with my iPad 4G.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That it just works. Sure you see them everywhere... but that's part of what makes the iPhone great. There are a plethora of apps, cases and accessories. Developers and accessory makers go where the market is... more devices in circulation = larger market = more options.

The iPhone works smoothly and elegantly. It syncs via wires or wireless with my Mac, the cloud and my family - I can easily share my world with those I chose to share with and block those whom I don't wish to share with.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I likethe reliability of the device. I know that my messages won't be deleted or it won't pocket dial people and the screen is crystal clear. The camera is awesome and music works great.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
iCloud syncing between my iPhone and my IPad for Reminders and Notes.
Exchange syncing with Gmail, Contact and Calendar.

Good Luck

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I think the display could actually be better. By far, the thing that the iPhone needs to improve on is speed. A6 chip, how about A17? lol oh, and graphics.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I think the display could actually be better. By far, the thing that the iPhone needs to improve on is speed. A6 chip, how about A17? lol oh, and graphics.

Not sure how you getter better than retina. Have yet to see anything better. Boy they nailed you right on the head.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
motoleo...the more you post, the more I'm convinced that you probably don't even own an iPhone.

As to the original question...

- Beautiful display
- Truly impressive camera (and this coming from someone who has a Canon 5D and 7D available to him at all times through his wife)
- Ease of use in regards to...well...EVERYTHING i do on the phone.
- The best music management of any phone on the market...period.
- Customer service from Apple (not really a feature of the phone, but a blessing that comes with all of them)

...so many other things, i could list stuff for days.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I do, but we actually found out that the "retina" screen only works like its supposed to from a certain distance. They could actually improve the screen. Also you don't really notice this but when you launch an app, it will just bring up an image, like an actual JPEG of what you were last doing while it loads. It's a false image. You can tap it all you want, but it won't do anything until it actually loads.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I do, but we actually found out that the "retina" screen only works like its supposed to from a certain distance. They could actually improve the screen. Also you don't really notice this but when you launch an app, it will just bring up an image, like an actual JPEG of what you were last doing while it loads. It's a false image. You can tap it all you want, but it won't do anything until it actually loads.

LMFAO! Are you actually complaining about loading screens for apps and how that is some how related to the retina display on the phone?

Put down the pipe bud.