Nine months after the 4S release: Are you still satisfied with your purchase?

Satisfied with your iPhone 4S purchase 9 months later?

• Yes, I am.

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • No, I am not.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4S so much, I have had 6 factory unlocked versions since release. I keep getting duped by ****ty Androids, leave the iPhone and always come crawling back. Lesson learned. Nothing comes close to the solid iOS. Cant wait for iPhone 5.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4S so much, I have had 6 factory unlocked versions since release. I keep getting duped by ****ty Androids, leave the iPhone and always come crawling back. Lesson learned. Nothing comes close to the solid iOS. Cant wait for iPhone 5.

Same here. Recently tried the Google Galaxy Nexus and returned it after 3 days due to issues with GPS, screen color, and poor customer service from both Google and Samsung. I liked the new JellyBean Android OS, but it wasn't worth it on the Nexus for me....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Recently tried the Google Galaxy Nexus and returned it after 3 days due to issues with GPS, screen color, and poor customer service from both Google and Samsung. I liked the new JellyBean Android OS, but it wasn't worth it on the Nexus for me....

ahhhhhh.....I had a feelin you may have switched back when I started seeing you post here and there again Rose:) well, nice to see you back ;)- at least you gave temptation a shot but just found its not for you right now with those few things that aren't up to par:)

Reactions: Eileen89

Solidusnakevz4s

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5 Coming up, Need an upgrade credit

Not sure how long this post will be up but as we all know the iphone 5 is coming up and it would be awesome to use your upgrade credit towards a discount, well i can help with that, due to my employment and position i have the ability to give out upgrade credits to anyone who has an account with Verizon wireless even if you just used it, if your serious about doing this email me at laxlixluxlexlo@gmail.com

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

I always feel foolish when I end up with an iPhone again. I always tell myself that I won't make the mistake of spending lots of money on another Android or BlackBerry when I know that I will be coming right back to the iPhone. But I switch anyway and I end up with the iPhone soon after. We never learn do we?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: phonejunky

PhxBlue

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I always feel foolish when I end up with an iPhone again. I always tell myself that I won't make the mistake of spending lots of money on another Android or BlackBerry when I know that I will be coming right back to the iPhone. But I switch anyway and I end up with the iPhone soon after. We never learn do we?

I do this same thing every few months. Its an endless cycle..

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I can't say that I've ever felt foolish about trying new things, Dwayne. After all if we don't try them how else are we gonna know if we like it or not? Just admit it, though, isn't it nice to get your hands on a new toy every now and then? :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't say that I've ever felt foolish about trying new things, Dwayne. After all if we don't try them how else are we gonna know if we like it or not? Just admit it, though, isn't it nice to get your hands on a new toy every now and then? :D

Neither have I, Rose, and heck yeah, it is nice to get my hands on a new toy every now and then. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

vishhh

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Let me share my experience

I am using 4s since its launch ... I bought SG3 a month as my secondary phone and let me tell u even though it has all the best features currently available in todays smartphones I still feel the simplicity of ios wins ....

I am very satisfied with my 4s !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I've done this on occasion. I recently wanted to do it again with the Galaxy Nexus and SG3. Except, this
time, I had it in e back of my mind that I somehow would end up back on ios because it's happened in
the past. I was actually kinda proud of myself for not spending the money and selling my 4S.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I personally have every single top of the line Android device in my house. Galaxy Nexus, HTC One XL, Samsung Galaxy S3 white. All T-Mobile and a Sprint Motorola Photon. I have One iPhone. All white front chromed out back with a screw in Metallic Bumper. Pretty impressive I must say. Out of all of these android phone I can brag I have and all there trumped up specs I ALWAYS end right back up on my iPhone. Wether it be because I have Apple TV and a MacBook Pro (Retina). And it just goes with my home ecosystem, or it's the solid Apple OS. I never learn.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I've tried giving up my iphone for an android device and always kept going back to my iphone 4s...the last time i traded my white iphone 4s for a droid phone plus 100 from the trader and i ended up opening a new verizon line just to get my iphone 4s back -_- obsessed... i know but i love my iphone ^_^

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2