View Poll Results: Satisfied with your iPhone 4S purchase 9 months later?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am.

47 90.38%
  • No, I am not.

5 9.62%
    I always feel foolish when I end up with an iPhone again. I always tell myself that I won't make the mistake of spending lots of money on another Android or BlackBerry when I know that I will be coming right back to the iPhone. But I switch anyway and I end up with the iPhone soon after. We never learn do we?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I've done this on occasion. I recently wanted to do it again with the Galaxy Nexus and SG3. Except, this
    time, I had it in e back of my mind that I somehow would end up back on ios because it's happened in
    the past. I was actually kinda proud of myself for not spending the money and selling my 4S.
    07-29-2012 03:36 PM
    I personally have every single top of the line Android device in my house. Galaxy Nexus, HTC One XL, Samsung Galaxy S3 white. All T-Mobile and a Sprint Motorola Photon. I have One iPhone. All white front chromed out back with a screw in Metallic Bumper. Pretty impressive I must say. Out of all of these android phone I can brag I have and all there trumped up specs I ALWAYS end right back up on my iPhone. Wether it be because I have Apple TV and a MacBook Pro (Retina). And it just goes with my home ecosystem, or it's the solid Apple OS. I never learn.
    07-29-2012 03:57 PM
    I've tried giving up my iphone for an android device and always kept going back to my iphone 4s...the last time i traded my white iphone 4s for a droid phone plus 100 from the trader and i ended up opening a new verizon line just to get my iphone 4s back -_- obsessed... i know but i love my iphone ^_^
    07-30-2012 02:56 AM
    Very satisfied. Other than the fact that the battery doesn't last as long as when I first got it, everything is great!
    07-30-2012 01:17 PM
    Still satisfied but of course, I always want more. Looking forward to fall to pick up the new iPhone.
    Same here, hope I'm not disappointed.
    07-30-2012 05:20 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD