how to set up my school email on my 4s?

dj80d

May 8, 2012
Visit site
i want to set up my psu.edu school email but i have no idea what to do next it just says pick imap or pop but there is other stuff i need to enter in for incoming mail server and outgoing
host name
user name

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you use a computer with an email program and not a web interface to access email? The settings are the same for a computer and email client program. Or use the 'Help' section of the school's web mail interface, and the instructions for setting up an email client or phone should be there.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My schools email is forwarded to my Gmail because in a year when I graduate, I won't have access to that email, but they will always be in my Gmail. I suggest you look into that.

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My schools email is forwarded to my Gmail because in a year when I graduate, I won't have access to that email, but they will always be in my Gmail. I suggest you look into that.

And how exactly do you do that? Sounds like it wouldbe really helpful for me

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Depending on the school... I would go ahead and look at the website that you can check your email on from the school. For Rutgers University it is right on the top of the page where you can configure forward/redirection and you can do it right to gmail. I did this for Rutgers and it comes through as who it was originally sent to my Rutgers email adress and who you can respond with/ the original person who sent the email.

One of the best ways to get the email especially because this eliminates your device from pulling from another account on top of the gmail one. Your device only has to pull from gmail instead of both which in turn saves battery.

dj80d

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Depending on the school... I would go ahead and look at the website that you can check your email on from the school. For Rutgers University it is right on the top of the page where you can configure forward/redirection and you can do it right to gmail. I did this for Rutgers and it comes through as who it was originally sent to my Rutgers email adress and who you can respond with/ the original person who sent the email.

One of the best ways to get the email especially because this eliminates your device from pulling from another account on top of the gmail one. Your device only has to pull from gmail instead of both which in turn saves battery.

right on works perfect by the way im using Penn states email

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro