New to 4s

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to the text bubbles in messaging? No, you cant change that (unless you jailbreak). You can change your wallpaper on your homescreen and lockscreen to your favorite sports team.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
can i change my orginal bubble theme the phone comes with. i like sports and i like the Raiders.

As was mentioned above, not with jailbreaking your iPhone. The iPhone isn't very customizable unless you jailbreak it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ransonju

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
can i change my orginal bubble theme the phone comes with. i like sports and i like the Raiders.

I think you are referring to the wallpaper? If so, go to Settings App/Wallpaper and change it. If you don't like the stock wallpapers you can download a wallpaper app and get new ones from there. I'm sure you can find a Raiders wallpaper somewhere :).

dj80d

May 8, 2012
Visit site
yea i quess i ment the icons like the looks of them maybe somethin different i will check the wallpaper theme app

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If you want to make your icons looks different, you'll have to jailbreak. There are some really nice themes available!! Check out WinterBoard and DreamBoard!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR