How to turn off my music?

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping someone can help me...I recently bought a truck that had SYNC...I was over the moon cuz thats really what I wanted in my new truck...the truck is a 2010 and my Iphone is the 4s and only close to 6 months old now. I'm still trying to learn things on the phone and all...I've synced the phone to my truck...the problem I'm having it that my Music is always on on the my phone. I can't hear it but it always says "Now Playing"...it isn't coming thru the truck as I have the radio on most of the time or my daughter plugs her Ipod in and has some fun...Is there a way to get the Music folder to stop? Its always on a diff song when I notice it too...Also and I apologize for the newbie questions and all...but with the sync I thought there was a way for me to reply to a text message thru the truck but I can't figure it out...lmao...If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it...Thanks ;)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll check those out Thanks...but does anyone know if I can turn off the music in my music folder? It constantly says "Now Playing" and I'm not hearing it but feel its using my battery? IDK...its just annoying cuz sometimes my front home screen or whatever its called has the photo of the song thats playing...altho I can't hear it,...hope this all makes sense...lol

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem when I got my iPhone.

I took it into the phone shop and was told that "if you press the middle button (white square) twice quickly, a line of all your 'open' apps comes up along the bottom of the screen. You need to hold down one I these apps until a smile red circle comes up and click this circle to close the apps"

Hope this makes sense and helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR