Siri or S Voice?

newpad

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem, I currently have a blackberry torch and want to upgrade to either the samsung galaxy s3 or iphone 4s but the problem is that the iphone 4s costs more money than the galaxy s3 but it has a better voice control(siri). Therefore i'm stuck with the question which one is better for voice control and multitasking?

newpad

May 1, 2012
Visit site
have you actually used the voice control on a G S3 yet to compare? or are you just going by what people say?
I have tried s voice it is pretty good but i found siri faster in some spots and more advanced its just the price tag and ecosystem thats confusing me.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
my wife has a Galaxy SII Skyrocket and her voice command works well - albet a bit different than Siri...sometimes it finds things faster, other times not.

My advice would be to test them out side by side to see which serves your needs better (oice control and multitasking) and then make an educated decision. 'course you also need to weigh the pros/cons of each platform as well...#justsayin

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
The voice command on the 'droids is very good itself, and has a lot of add ons that you can dl from the android market. the only difference I see is Siri gives you cute banter as a distraction from its limitations.

Reactions: newpad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73