My i phone 4S version 5.0.1 springboard keeps crashing itself without any software errors.I have checked all the software that are installed but everything is okay.There is nothing wrong with them.I can't solve the problem.Please help me.
    06-18-2012 06:28 AM
    If your able to, before your springboard crashes again, go to:
    Settings>General>About>Diagnostic&Usage>Diagnostic Usage&Data
    and see if theres a crash in there that says "panic.plist" IF you see this, save yourself the trouble and head to an Apple shop to have a Genuis help you out.

Heres another thread that may help you out if you don't see the panic.plist:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s-fo...ed-itself.html
    Last edited by Pink; 06-18-2012 at 08:29 AM.
    06-18-2012 08:26 AM
    If your able to, before your springboard crashes again, go to:
    Settings>General>About>Diagnostic&Usage>Diagnostic Usage&Data
    and see if theres a crash in there that says "panic.plist" IF you see this, save yourself the trouble and head to an Apple shop to have a Genuis help you out.

Heres another thread that may help you out if you don't see the panic.plist:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s-fo...ed-itself.html
    Is it that bad if i see "panic.plist"?
    06-19-2012 11:36 AM
    Is it that bad if i see "panic.plist"?
    Yes. Did you tap on the link to the thread I posted above in my response for you & read it? That would've also answered your question you just asked me as well
    06-19-2012 11:56 AM
    And of course if you're jailbroken you should have Crash Reporter and Syslog installed so you can see the crash reports.
    06-19-2012 02:03 PM
    And of course if you're jailbroken you should have Crash Reporter and Syslog installed so you can see the crash reports.
    thanks for adding this Massie - it crossed my mind that the OP may be jb'en, but he/she did not mention it, and honestly, i don't know anything about jb'en apps either:o So if the OP is, this info you gave will help too!!
    06-19-2012 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD