Springboard Crashing

dariusmorelock

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
My i phone 4S version 5.0.1 springboard keeps crashing itself without any software errors.I have checked all the software that are installed but everything is okay.There is nothing wrong with them.I can't solve the problem.Please help me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
If your able to, before your springboard crashes again, go to:
Settings>General>About>Diagnostic&Usage>Diagnostic Usage&Data
and see if theres a crash in there that says "panic.plist" IF you see this, save yourself the trouble and head to an Apple shop to have a Genuis help you out.

Heres another thread that may help you out if you don't see the panic.plist:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s-forum/224502-my-iphone-4s-just-restarted-itself.html

Last edited:

dariusmorelock

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
If your able to, before your springboard crashes again, go to:
Settings>General>About>Diagnostic&Usage>Diagnostic Usage&Data
and see if theres a crash in there that says "panic.plist" IF you see this, save yourself the trouble and head to an Apple shop to have a Genuis help you out.

Heres another thread that may help you out if you don't see the panic.plist:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4s-forum/224502-my-iphone-4s-just-restarted-itself.html
Is it that bad if i see "panic.plist"?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
And of course if you're jailbroken you should have Crash Reporter and Syslog installed so you can see the crash reports.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
And of course if you're jailbroken you should have Crash Reporter and Syslog installed so you can see the crash reports.

:)thanks for adding this Massie - it crossed my mind that the OP may be jb'en, but he/she did not mention it, and honestly, i don't know anything about jb'en apps either:eek: So if the OP is, this info you gave will help too!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2