Broken lock button

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a white iPhone 4s and Friday night my lock button stopped working. I have an appointment with apple tomorrow and I was wondering like are they going to replace my phone? There are other minor problems with my phone but no physical damage so from my knowledge of their program they should replace it. It's under the first year. Also I was wondering if they will give me a black 4s if I ask?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They will swap it depending what your other " minor issues " are .. And no they will not give you a black one

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Other minor issues like having to constantly reload thensoftware onto the device because the keyboard stops working and no matter what I do it won't work unless I back up my phone and reload the software.

But aww why won't they give me a black iPhone. I don't see why they wouldn't? If they're swapping my phone anyway, why can't they just give me a black one instead of white.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Your issues could be a corrupt file in your back up .. Assuming your not JB and there was never any type of water damage I would restore and setup as a new phone or chances are the issues may return even with a new device ..

They won't swap because it's a policy only reason I know is because last week when I was at a apple store I overheard someone try to do it and they got told they couldn't

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have returned it as a new device before so I know its not the files. But I'm gonna try and get a black one anyway lol I want One so bad. Thanks for your help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73