HI all,

I thought it would be very easy to just copy vidoes (taken on phone) to itunes (on pc).

I can do it by copying or importing files and have done this just to back them up (not itunes, just to folder) i haven't looked at importing to itunes but sure I can do this.........

BUT........

I thought I would be able to copy direct to itunes. I also thought the backup after sync would do this. It sync backed up but I do not have videos files anywhere?

Is there a check box somewhere i am missing or is it not doable.

I wanted it this way to keep all the times dates etc.

I am new to iphones (first one) and am a bit scared of losing stuff.

I do not want to use a separate piece of software really.

thanks
    Last edited by caraloco; 06-17-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    06-17-2012 02:09 AM
    Only way I know is too copy from phone to computer then import

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-17-2012 02:23 AM
    HI all,

I thought it would be very easy to just copy vidoes (taken on phone) to itunes (on pc).

I can do it by copying or importing files and have done this just to back them up (not itunes, just to folder) i haven't looked at importing to itunes but sure I can do this.........

BUT........

I thought I would be able to copy direct to itunes. I also thought the backup after sync would do this. It sync backed up but I do not have videos files anywhere?

Is there a check box somewhere i am missing or is it not doable.

I wanted it this way to keep all the times dates etc.

I am new to iphones (first one) and am a bit scared of losing stuff.

I do not want to use a separate piece of software really.

thanks
    I cut from my iPhone to "My Pictures" on my PC. Then, when syncing pictures, I check the box to include videos. Yes, videos taken with iPhone are in the same PC folder as pictures. They are played from the iPhone photos app. It's weird, but works. You can create a subfolder for videos in "My Pictures". That way there is a Vidoes album in the photos app lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-17-2012 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD