Should i buy the 4s?

malcolm35

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So i was wondering if you guys think i should buy the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4s. I will be switching from a blackberry 9900, but I'm not sure if should spend the extra money for the 4s, cause is it worth it? Also i'll be buying the phone upright, either off kijiji or craigslist.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
4s is faster better camera and Siri 4 is still a good phone but if you want full feature of ios 6 I would get 4s that or what till iPhone 5 in oct

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

zwoof

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Unless you're lookin to switch another phone to an iPhone, I'd wait until iPhone 5 comes out. Switching from a 4 to 4S don't make that much sense. I'm waiting until the 5 comes out and when its jailbroken.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
If you don't need it yet, you'll get better deals on the 4s once the 5 is released, since more people will be selling their 4s.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4 and upgraded to a 4S because of the better camera and because my 16GB 4 was getting filled quickly with pictures and videos of my daughter. I got the 32GB 4S and am very satisfied. If I was in your shoes and was switching from another phone to an iPhone, I would 100% spend the little extra and get the 4S.

NinoMH

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
If you are changing from a BB and expect to spend a while with it, then yeah, I would recommend getting the 4S right now. It is a remarkable device. Well worth the extra $ from the 4.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
4S for sure if you can't wait until October.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~

And unless you preorder, you're looking at atleast an extra two to three weeks if not more for the supply to catch up to the demand. I had to wait almost a month. Go with the 4s. You won't regret it.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So i was wondering if you guys think i should buy the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4s. I will be switching from a blackberry 9900, but I'm not sure if should spend the extra money for the 4s, cause is it worth it? Also i'll be buying the phone upright, either off kijiji or craigslist.

Get the 4S if this is your first iPhone for sure. Especially if you plan on keep it for awhile as you will want the faster dual-core A5 chip which will keep you in the game longer. The 4 is already not getting some features of iOS 6 so you will just be behind buying a phone that is already 2 years old.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the 4S bandwagon too. If you could make it until September/October, prices on the 4S will drop significantly! If you can't wait, get it now - you won't regret it!

malcolm35

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the advice guys i'll start looking into the 4s now. I'll have to see if im willing to purchase it this summer or wait until the price drop :)

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The 4S is worth the little extra cash, however you would certainly want to upgrade to a 5 once its out this fall. If I were you I would wait for the 5. You would have presumably saved the price difference until the phone's release.

fspilot1971

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the 4 to the 4s because of Verizon's new share plan and not wanting to give up my old unlimited plan..... I have to say the 4s is leaps and bounds more advanced than the 4. It's faster, dictations rocks and Siri is nice to have although I don't really use it. Just because it looks the same doesn't mean it it. :)

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73