Is there a JB app that will auto answer FaceTime calls mount iPod and FaceTime to check on animals or kids etc lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-24-2012 04:43 PM
    Is there a JB app that will auto answer FaceTime calls mount iPod and FaceTime to check on animals or kids etc lol

Skype on PC/Mac can auto answer. And is available on cellular data now. No need to wait for ios 6 or jailbreak
    06-24-2012 06:13 PM
    I downloaded that frisky's app on my ipad for my cat. She sat on it. So I tried another version of the app they had. She still just put her big butt on it. I wish she was interested it would be really cute. But she only has one toy she actually likes to play with out of like 20 toys, so I'm not surprised she doesn't like the app.
    07-12-2012 01:28 PM
    Hey guys...i was thinking about buying my IKEA dinner plate set an iPhone. The plates are black and most of my iPhone is black so i thought it'd make a pretty awesome pairing. Opinions? Should i start a new thread about it?
    07-12-2012 09:10 PM
    I downloaded that frisky's app on my ipad for my cat. She sat on it. So I tried another version of the app they had. She still just put her big butt on it. I wish she was interested it would be really cute. But she only has one toy she actually likes to play with out of like 20 toys, so I'm not surprised she doesn't like the app.
    Lol, I do that with apps I don't like. Lol! Does she know how to use an iPad?

People buy expensive baby monitors with protection plans. Old fashioned ones too, with actual buttons and screens that are a square box, not flat. They even have the manual contrast.

I don't get why people like to live like the Flintstones, I guarantee there's an app for that.
    07-12-2012 09:43 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD