Buying my cat an iPhone

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I don't know about cats and dogs, but animals can use iPads apparently.

Only the smart animals. I heard that in some zoo in California, they communicate with the animals with apps for the iPad.

And at seaworld, dolphins get trained with iPads now. I wonder if you could show a pigeon how to deliver mail across New York city using the Maps app. I bet you could.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about an iPhone, but I was thinking of attaching an iPod nano to my German shepherd to track how much exercise he gets.

mookster

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure hoping the OP is joking but I've ran into enough people during my short time on this globe to know he (or she) could very well be serious.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't buy a cat an iPhone. I would start him out with an iPod first until he proves he is responsible enough for an iPhone. LOL!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there a JB app that will auto answer FaceTime calls mount iPod and FaceTime to check on animals or kids etc lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a JB app that will auto answer FaceTime calls mount iPod and FaceTime to check on animals or kids etc lol

Skype on PC/Mac can auto answer. And is available on cellular data now. No need to wait for ios 6 or jailbreak

aaimbrogno

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded that frisky's app on my ipad for my cat. She sat on it. So I tried another version of the app they had. She still just put her big butt on it. I wish she was interested it would be really cute. But she only has one toy she actually likes to play with out of like 20 toys, so I'm not surprised she doesn't like the app.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys...i was thinking about buying my IKEA dinner plate set an iPhone. The plates are black and most of my iPhone is black so i thought it'd make a pretty awesome pairing. Opinions? Should i start a new thread about it?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded that frisky's app on my ipad for my cat. She sat on it. So I tried another version of the app they had. She still just put her big butt on it. I wish she was interested it would be really cute. But she only has one toy she actually likes to play with out of like 20 toys, so I'm not surprised she doesn't like the app.

Lol, I do that with apps I don't like. Lol! Does she know how to use an iPad?

People buy expensive baby monitors with protection plans. Old fashioned ones too, with actual buttons and screens that are a square box, not flat. They even have the manual contrast.

I don't get why people like to live like the Flintstones, I guarantee there's an app for that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro