Adding someone to a group is like getting a colonoscopy without being put out. MY GOD WHAT A PAIN IN THE ***.

WP is so much better from this perspective. I'm heading out next weekend to a bike race, and I need to put all of the people going into a group.

I did this in April on the Lumia and it was seamless. I am very tempted to fall off the wagon and take the Lumia next weekend.

I really like the 4s, but honestly, why is it such a pain in the *** to do something as create a group and add people to it without needing a computer???
    06-03-2012 10:52 PM
    You can do it on your iPhone. Just have a look at the app called "Groups" by Qbix. It's a free app and works pretty nice.
    06-03-2012 11:24 PM
    I'd much rather have that option built in. I don't like relying on apps for too much.
    06-03-2012 11:48 PM
    I know what you mean: I hate relying on 3rd party apps for simple little things that should already be part of the software. However, at least for me, I don't see it as grounds for switching.
    06-04-2012 12:03 AM
    I agree but what are you going to do. Therein in a good portion of the reason I jailbreak my iDevices.
    06-04-2012 12:06 AM
    Alright, o will check it out.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-04-2012 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD