iOS 5.1.1 battery on 4s thoughts

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
eh, i've had my ups & downs lol. but it is nice not being able to see it right away, i'm sure you know what i mean

Hmmm... I take that to mean that you've switched it off but you occasionally go into settings and flick it on to check the percentage. LOL

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Battery life on this OS version has been very good for me. :) I'm hopeful that the next upgrade will maintain or improve my battery life.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I have not been having any issues, I actually just recharged my phone after it coming off the charger Wednesday morning and it last 9 hrs usage and 1 Day and 15 hrs even though it was at 16% but I cannot complain with that lol :)

DarkMx2000
???iPhone 4s???
✿Sprint 5.1.1~White 16Gig✿

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I turned off the battery percentage on my 4S also. I just wait till I get the 10% low battery warning and plug it in.

:Dgood for you Rose !! Its so much nicer not worrying about it, isn't it;)

As for charging, i just do whatever, sometimes i'll wait till the 20% pop up, most times tho i just judge by how it looks and plug in before hand:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I seriously don't look at my stats anymore at all, I checked just to compare with what you posted about. Also, turning off my batt percentage was the best thing I've done as well. Even though I always got great battery life I still use to watch it like a hawk.....not anymore!:)

I turned off the battery percentage on my 4S also. I just wait till I get the 10% low battery warning and plug it in.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So far the battery life on my White 4S is better than the Black 4S even when it was new like my White one. This is only the second charge and my kids were using it all day watching shows and YouTube.

ad3109e4-7b68-1654.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink & BLiNK,

How's having the percentage off going for you? Haven't checked in for a while.

:)mistah m....long time no hear. hope your doing well!! As for the percentage being off - mine is still OFF and doing well;) I really no longer stress about this anymore, truth be told, i really dont pass any remarks on it either anymore. I charge when i need to, some days i use my phone more than others - some days i can go for 2 full days & then charge, other times after a day and a half i need a charge if i've used my phone alot.

How are you doing with this?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
:)mistah m....long time no hear. hope your doing well!! As for the percentage being off - mine is still OFF and doing well;) I really no longer stress about this anymore, truth be told, i really dont pass any remarks on it either anymore. I charge when i need to, some days i use my phone more than others - some days i can go for 2 full days & then charge, other times after a day and a half i need a charge if i've used my phone alot.

How are you doing with this?

Everything is well in the world of Mumford! Regarding the battery percentage: I'm still plugging away with it turned off. Just trying to get my 4S settled in with iOS 6 as I'm sure most others are. Well, except maybe you since you refuse to update. :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Everything is well in the world of Mumford! Regarding the battery percentage: I'm still plugging away with it turned off. Just trying to get my 4S settled in with iOS 6 as I'm sure most others are. Well, except maybe you since you refuse to update. :D

;)good for you, and LMAO - you bet your @$$ i refuse to update:p I get great battery life and my 4S is running clean. i feel no need to interveine and plug a new software in for hopes i'll get the same or better. & considering some of the bugs i've been hearing about - i'll pass on it for now, thanks, maybe in the future i'll update......we'll see:p

(btw, you think i'm bad with upgrading....my sis-in-law is STILL on 4.8 with her i4 :eek: LOL)

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Got my 5 and fell off the wagon. Time to get back to staying out of the batt stats. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Got my 5 and fell off the wagon. Time to get back to staying out of the batt stats. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had to pull this old thread up to remind myself to stay outta the batt stats and just enjoy my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox