There are some very odd things going on with this forum today.
    OK...then its not just me losing my mind LOL

the GREMLINS have come to get US LOL
    08-24-2012 09:45 AM
    So far the battery life on my White 4S is better than the Black 4S even when it was new like my White one. This is only the second charge and my kids were using it all day watching shows and YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-25-2012 09:26 PM
    Pink & BLiNK,

How's having the percentage off going for you? Haven't checked in for a while.
    Last edited by mistah_mumford; 09-23-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    09-23-2012 10:00 AM
    Try iOS 6, the battery is much better.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-23-2012 11:35 AM
    Pink & BLiNK,

How's having the percentage off going for you? Haven't checked in for a while.
    mistah m....long time no hear. hope your doing well!! As for the percentage being off - mine is still OFF and doing well I really no longer stress about this anymore, truth be told, i really dont pass any remarks on it either anymore. I charge when i need to, some days i use my phone more than others - some days i can go for 2 full days & then charge, other times after a day and a half i need a charge if i've used my phone alot.

How are you doing with this?
    09-23-2012 12:17 PM
    mistah m....long time no hear. hope your doing well!! As for the percentage being off - mine is still OFF and doing well I really no longer stress about this anymore, truth be told, i really dont pass any remarks on it either anymore. I charge when i need to, some days i use my phone more than others - some days i can go for 2 full days & then charge, other times after a day and a half i need a charge if i've used my phone alot.

How are you doing with this?
    Everything is well in the world of Mumford! Regarding the battery percentage: I'm still plugging away with it turned off. Just trying to get my 4S settled in with iOS 6 as I'm sure most others are. Well, except maybe you since you refuse to update.
    09-23-2012 01:16 PM
    Everything is well in the world of Mumford! Regarding the battery percentage: I'm still plugging away with it turned off. Just trying to get my 4S settled in with iOS 6 as I'm sure most others are. Well, except maybe you since you refuse to update.
    good for you, and LMAO - you bet your @$$ i refuse to update I get great battery life and my 4S is running clean. i feel no need to interveine and plug a new software in for hopes i'll get the same or better. & considering some of the bugs i've been hearing about - i'll pass on it for now, thanks, maybe in the future i'll update......we'll see

(btw, you think i'm bad with upgrading....my sis-in-law is STILL on 4.8 with her i4 LOL)
    Last edited by Pink; 09-23-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    09-23-2012 03:49 PM

(btw, you think i'm bad with upgrading....my sis-in-law is STILL on 4.8 with her i4 LOL)
    Wooooooow!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    WhiteSpir1t likes this.
    09-23-2012 05:45 PM
    Got my 5 and fell off the wagon. Time to get back to staying out of the batt stats. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by mistah_mumford; 03-24-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    03-24-2013 02:09 PM
    Got my 5 and fell off the wagon. Time to get back to staying out of the batt stats. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I had to pull this old thread up to remind myself to stay outta the batt stats and just enjoy my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mumfoau; 09-24-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    09-24-2013 06:25 PM
160 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD