I must admit though...several times during day 1 and 2...I wanted to look at the batt stats SOOOOOOOOO bad. Hahaha
    well, so far today i've been pretty good considering LOL I've only peeked once earlier!! its killing me to NOT look:o I will get past this lmao, if it kills me
    07-18-2012 03:16 PM
    11 days later and I've still yet to go in to look at usage/standby times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-25-2012 10:25 PM
    Well, initially the battery performance of iphone 4S was quite bad, and it was quite low, and I had to ask so many people about what to do, and most of the people had the same problem, anyways, the situation got a bit better and the battery life went a bit fine when we got the new iOS version update, the battery life improved too much!
    07-26-2012 02:18 AM

:::high five:: mistah m, i havent looked either and its been nice to NOT obsess about it!!
    07-26-2012 09:00 AM
    :::high five:: mistah m, i havent looked either and its been nice to NOT obsess about it!!
    We're our own support group!

07-26-2012 09:08 AM

I applaud you for not obsessing like I definitely do. I do however find it a little humorous that you are keeping track of the time....since you have kept track of the time....that your battery would last.

But seriously, I just in jail broke and put my mophie on in an attempt to just not worry about battery. Congrats man.
    07-26-2012 12:17 PM
    I do however find it a little humorous that you are keeping track of the time....since you have kept track of the time....that your battery would last.
    Dang...now that you mention it. Lol

07-26-2012 12:37 PM
    Dang...now that you mention it. Lol

Haha no offense
    07-26-2012 12:59 PM
    I never understood how there could be a such thing as a "battery glitch" that could be solved in an update. If anything an update might save you battery life, maybe. But you can't control a battery with software.

You just got bad battery life.
    07-26-2012 01:05 PM
    But you can't control a battery with software.
    says who, you? hahahahahahahahahaha!

motoleo, our #1 tech source. whatever - GTFO
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    07-26-2012 01:10 PM
    But you can't control a battery with software.
    It is software that represents the state of charge or discharge... it is software that interacts with other components to decide to charge or not to charge , and how fast in some instances. You, motoleo, know not of what you speak.
    07-26-2012 01:22 PM
    It is software that represents the state of charge or discharge... it is software that interacts with other components to decide to charge or not to charge , and how fast in some instances.
    WhatI I was saying was that you can't use software to fix a bad battery. If the software isn't representing the correct battery levels or is draining the battery, that's a software problem.
    Last edited by motoleo; 07-26-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    07-26-2012 01:37 PM
    We're our own support group!

yes we can mistah m!! today will be day 8 for me
    07-27-2012 08:27 AM
    yes we can mistah m!! today will be day 8 for me
    You're doing great Pink!!
    07-27-2012 12:54 PM
    My next thing, and I know this is unpopular, is turning off the battery percentage.

The thing notifies me when i need to start considering charging at 20% so I'm going to give it a try.

07-28-2012 08:29 AM
    You're doing great Pink!!
    thanks, and you are as well

My next thing, and I know this is unpopular, is turning off the battery percentage.

The thing notifies me when i need to start considering charging at 20% so I'm going to give it a try.

:o i've already tried this a couple mths back. It lasted for maybe 2 days. I just couldnt get past that one lol. BUT I wish you the best of luck conquering this one too!! I'll make ya a deal, if you last for at least 5 days, i'll give it a shot again as well

He11, we are our own support here LOL

this is craziness i tell ya! LOL
    07-28-2012 09:08 AM
    thanks, and you are as well

I'll make ya a deal, if you last for at least 5 days, i'll give it a shot again as well

He11, we are our own support here LOL

this is craziness i tell ya! LOL
    Deal!! Lol

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    07-28-2012 09:14 AM
    Once it drops below 95% (when the graphical battery drops from full) is when the urge to turn on the percentage kicks in.

07-28-2012 12:46 PM
    Doing well thus far. Turned off the percentage late Saturday evening and it hadn't been on since. I think I'm gonna make that 5 days easy Pink!!

07-29-2012 10:16 AM
    Doing well thus far. Turned off the percentage late Saturday evening and it hadn't been on since. I think I'm gonna make that 5 days easy Pink!!

good for you mistah m!! I'm actually gonna call your bluff & turn mine off today as well - we can go through withdrawals together lmao!

edit: just flipped that switch to OFF it looks strange lol
    07-29-2012 11:54 AM
    good for you mistah m!! I'm actually gonna call your bluff & turn mine off today as well - we can go through withdrawals together lmao!

edit: just flipped that switch to OFF it looks strange lol
    Woooooow... I wonder who will cave first

07-29-2012 11:59 AM
    Woooooow... I wonder who will cave first

lmao. This could turn out to be a fun challenge
    07-29-2012 12:06 PM
    lmao. This could turn out to be a fun challenge
    That's just what I was thinking

Uh oh, just got the 20% notification. Been unplugged since 3:00 yesterday afternoon.

07-29-2012 12:17 PM
    Hey gang,

I'm on my 3rd iPhone. It seems to me that after 6 months with each device, (one 4 and two 4S's. Lost the 2nd 4S) the battery started to drain significantly faster. Has anyone else noticed this?
    07-30-2012 01:30 PM
    Hey gang,

I'm on my 3rd iPhone. It seems to me that after 6 months with each device, (one 4 and two 4S's. Lost the 2nd 4S) the battery started to drain significantly faster. Has anyone else noticed this?
    it seems to me, after time, everyone should do a little "spring cleaning" every few months. get rid of apps you do not use or take a closer look at the ones you do use. also, if you do not mind losing some info you can do a Restore as New iPhone and reset back to factory settings

sometimes just doing a Reset All Settings helps too [Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings] this combined with a battery cycle or two has helped me
    07-30-2012 01:40 PM
160 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD