Hi there. Im new to the iPhone world and would like to know if its possible to have my fave contacts on the home screen. I would prefer to have them individually so I can just click and call/text but even just having them as a group would be fine too. I have a very very new baby and using Siri is a pain as is having to go to phone and find a contact that way. Would be way easier to just click and call/text. Can this be done? Ive searched the Apps and cant find anything. Thanks.

Melissa
    05-23-2012 10:19 AM
    Hi there. Im new to the iPhone world and would like to know if its possible to have my fave contacts on the home screen. I would prefer to have them individually so I can just click and call/text but even just having them as a group would be fine too. I have a very very new baby and using Siri is a pain as is having to go to phone and find a contact that way. Would be way easier to just click and call/text. Can this be done? Ive searched the Apps and cant find anything. Thanks.

Melissa
    Search the AppStore for Speed Dial... there are many options - some free, some paid...
    05-23-2012 10:44 AM

Melissa
    All though, to get exactly that you can, but you need to be jailbroken. However if you are new to the iphone world. I would do some reading up on the topic before considering doing that.
    05-23-2012 11:39 AM
    Speed dial. That's the only search I didn't run. I kept looking under contacts. I'll give it a shot.

No jailbreaking here yet. I rooted my androids but not right away.

Thank you!
    05-23-2012 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD