Contacts question

melissasraja

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. Im new to the iPhone world and would like to know if its possible to have my fave contacts on the home screen. I would prefer to have them individually so I can just click and call/text but even just having them as a group would be fine too. I have a very very new baby and using Siri is a pain as is having to go to phone and find a contact that way. Would be way easier to just click and call/text. Can this be done? Ive searched the Apps and cant find anything. Thanks.

Melissa

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi there. Im new to the iPhone world and would like to know if its possible to have my fave contacts on the home screen. I would prefer to have them individually so I can just click and call/text but even just having them as a group would be fine too. I have a very very new baby and using Siri is a pain as is having to go to phone and find a contact that way. Would be way easier to just click and call/text. Can this be done? Ive searched the Apps and cant find anything. Thanks.

Melissa

Search the AppStore for Speed Dial... there are many options - some free, some paid...

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Melissa

All though, to get exactly that you can, but you need to be jailbroken. However if you are new to the iphone world. I would do some reading up on the topic before considering doing that.

melissasraja

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Speed dial. That's the only search I didn't run. I kept looking under contacts. I'll give it a shot.

No jailbreaking here yet. I rooted my androids but not right away.

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73