iphone to iphone texting bubble color

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi-

I'm new to having an iphone, I have a 4s. It's my understanding that text messages sent to iphones show up as blue bubbles, and other phones are green bubbles.

Just curious why when I send a message to my wife's iphone it was blue and is now green?

Eric

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
If it's sent as an iMessage it's blue, if it's sent as a text it's green. As the previous poster said it may not have gone through as an iMessage (due to a poor connection of some sort) and been sent as a text instead.

Reactions: ewarhol

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Be sure you didn't disable iMessage either. Mine stopped working and found that my wife was playing on my phone and accidentally disabled it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: ewarhol

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
iMessage says its on but waiting for activation. I tried her apple id, didn't work. Am I able to use her apple id for iMessage? Using her apple id for the app store seems fine.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
iMessage says its on but waiting for activation. I tried her apple id, didn't work. Am I able to use her apple id for iMessage? Using her apple id for the app store seems fine.

You should be able to do that. You could try turning iMessage off, power off and then when it comes back on turn iMessage back on and see if it works.

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Tried turning off iMessage, as well as cellular data under network. I've also tried reseting network settings. Still doesn't want to work.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Might have to call your carrier or try resetting your iPhone by holding the sleep and home button until you see the Apple logo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73