I really do love using Siri for playing music. I find I use Siri to shuffle playlists more than anything else. I'm curious as to which functions (with regards to music playing) you find Siri most helpful.
    05-17-2012 03:40 PM
    Playing music is about the only thing I don't use Siri for. Just doesn't seem to get the right artist - album or whatever I'm asking for. What's so hard about "Siri, play Tom Petty"? I don't know!
    05-17-2012 03:47 PM
    When I'm going for a jog, or just have the phone in my pocket, it's so easy to just say, "Siri, play this."

You can say, "Siri, shuffle my music." and then you can say, "Repeat this song."

It's pretty darn useful.
    05-17-2012 04:05 PM
    Siri won't play Pandora or Slacker though...
    05-18-2012 12:02 PM
    Siri won't play Pandora or Slacker though...
    It will on my iPhone.

Works better than the music.app!
    05-18-2012 01:40 PM
    It will on my iPhone.

Works better than the music.app!
    What command do you use to have Siri play or initiate the Pandora app, if you don't mind sharing that tidbit with us?

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 01:46 PM
    What command do you use to have Siri play or initiate the Pandora app, if you don't mind sharing that tidbit with us?

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Sorry JustMe'D it isn't going to work for you. Unless you come over to the darkside... muhahahaha.

Jailbreaking adds this sort of functionality. My Assistant and maybe AssistantExtensions added it. Also works for Spotify.
    I'd be so annoyed and lost to go back.
    05-18-2012 03:56 PM
    Sorry JustMe'D it isn't going to work for you. Unless you come over to the darkside... muhahahaha.

Jailbreaking adds this sort of functionality. My Assistant and maybe AssistantExtensions added it. Also works for Spotify.
    I'd be so annoyed and lost to go back.
    Ah dang, that's messed up...(laughing)...I'm afraid that if I jailbreak, I'll lose my mind like I did after rooting my Android device. I was like a crack addict...lol

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    05-18-2012 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD