iphone 4s battery and service issue

mabjr177

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys i am on Verizon with a 4s and got it yesterday all day and night it would drop signal and would say no service. I did some reading and tried erasing all data and network setting and started from scratch with out it connect to itunes on my PC and now im having no battery or data connection issues just wanted yall to know it may help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. As I've stated on numerous occasions, when things get screwy, start from scratch...:)

mabjr177

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Update still no issues been using it heavily drain the battery fully the other day when i picked it up and put in on the charger yesterday around 10 AM. got it fully charged and been using it all day yesterday and this morning and im at 43%. It did have a over heat problem when i picked it up at Best Buy but when i did the Erase all content and Settings from the phone it took care of if the battery drain, overheating issue and lose of signal randomly. Im on Verizon 4s.

mabjr177

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Some how i think itunes may be part of the problem, once i restored the phone then disconnected it from itunes to start the phone from scratch it was fine but when trying to redue the phone connected to itunes the issues pursisted. Just my experience

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner