Hi Everybody,

This is my first post here. So I figured its the best chance I have the properly introduce myself. I have been a Mac user since the iMac (first generation). Since then I have always used Apple as my primary computer provider. I would call myself a fanboy easily when it came to their computers. Needless to say I was always jealous of the iPhone. It seemed like the perfect device for what I personally wanted. But I refused to go to AT&T (back when they have it exclusivity of the device).

When it finally came out for Verizon I still waited. I knew another version would be coming out soon and I figured it would be best to wait. Finally I took the plunge a couple months ago I had the extra cash and I went out and finally upgraded. Since I got this phone everything has seemed to be perfect for me.

Before I had it I had used Blackberry's (which software for Macs was just awful) and Palm Pre Plus (which I enjoyed alot till the keyboard broke). It synced perfect with my computer (which I always wanted) as well. Either way I just wanted to share my happiness about the device with fellow users. Since then I have also gotten myself the iPad. So between my iPhone, iMac, Macbook, iPad and Apple TV I think I am living in the Apple house.
    Fatboy71 likes this.
    05-09-2012 03:00 AM
    I too seem to be migrating over to an Apple household! One thing seems to lead to another. It started with a iPhone3GS, then iPhone4 and now a 4s. I have even got an Airport Extreme Base Station an Airport Express and Apple TV3. Next on the list is an iMAC but I am waiting for the alleged June/July refresh. Even then I will need to save up some more penny's!

The trouble is, it all works so well together, as you would expect really. I love sitting down of an evening iPhone in hand, listening to music streamed from iTunes (or my iPhone) on my Bos SoundDock10. Nothing complicated. It just works.

I suppose that's it really, it just works!
    05-09-2012 03:45 AM
    Oh I forgot I own the Apple Extreme as well (back when it was just a Macbook in my house) friends would come over and we would have all night WoW sessions. But you put their products together and like you said it just works. I have turned my entire family to Mac products. They all now own Macbooks or iMacs and have iPhones and iPads. Its crazy how much you can sync and have work together as a unit.
    05-09-2012 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD