Hi, I just got a Verizon iPhone 4s, i bought it from some guy in my school & i just wanna know if is there any others carriers i could connect it without having to jailbreak, or flash it?
    05-06-2012 05:16 PM
    Verizon lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-06-2012 05:31 PM
    Nope. Verizon.
    05-06-2012 05:41 PM
    Hi, I just got a Verizon iPhone 4s, i bought it from some guy in my school & i just wanna know if is there any others carriers i could connect it without having to jailbreak, or flash it?
    If its GSM SIM slot is unlocked, you could get a SIM from an international carrier and roam on whatever US provider the international carrier roams with...
    05-06-2012 06:09 PM
    I think it can be put on metroPCS. However, I'm not sure. If you are able to get VZ to unlock the phone you could use a international sim and use their version of the carrier in the US(roaming). Also, PagePlus will NOT allow for a CDMA iPhone to be activated on their network.
    05-06-2012 08:54 PM
    I think it can be put on metroPCS. However, I'm not sure. If you are able to get VZ to unlock the phone you could use a international sim and use their version of the carrier in the US(roaming). Also, PagePlus will NOT allow for a CDMA iPhone to be activated on their network.
    It can be put to metro or cricket but op said no JB or flash so if you have a iPhone on Verizon and don't want to modify it your stuck on Verizon period ..
    Unless you get the sim unlocked and roam on a international sim .. .. I guess the real question is what service is the op trying to accomplish ?

05-06-2012 11:24 PM
    I wonder if he could use straight talk? Per the thread on that subject? Verizon would still have to unlock the sim though I imagine.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 01:11 AM
    No straighttalk uses AT&T towers so even if Verizon unlocked it would not work as AT&T is a local carrier not international ..

05-07-2012 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD