Verizon iPhone 4s 5.1.0 optional carriers?

raymondg95

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Verizon iPhone 4s, i bought it from some guy in my school & i just wanna know if is there any others carriers i could connect it without having to jailbreak, or flash it?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I just got a Verizon iPhone 4s, i bought it from some guy in my school & i just wanna know if is there any others carriers i could connect it without having to jailbreak, or flash it?

If its GSM SIM slot is unlocked, you could get a SIM from an international carrier and roam on whatever US provider the international carrier roams with...

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I think it can be put on metroPCS. However, I'm not sure. If you are able to get VZ to unlock the phone you could use a international sim and use their version of the carrier in the US(roaming). Also, PagePlus will NOT allow for a CDMA iPhone to be activated on their network.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think it can be put on metroPCS. However, I'm not sure. If you are able to get VZ to unlock the phone you could use a international sim and use their version of the carrier in the US(roaming). Also, PagePlus will NOT allow for a CDMA iPhone to be activated on their network.

It can be put to metro or cricket but op said no JB or flash so if you have a iPhone on Verizon and don't want to modify it your stuck on Verizon period ..
Unless you get the sim unlocked and roam on a international sim .. .. I guess the real question is what service is the op trying to accomplish ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if he could use straight talk? Per the thread on that subject? Verizon would still have to unlock the sim though I imagine.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No straighttalk uses AT&T towers so even if Verizon unlocked it would not work as AT&T is a local carrier not international ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk