so i made a new email address and i deleted my old one and added the new one to my phone. i noticed i lost all my notes and i need them. how do i get them back without entering my old email address? are the notes and email addresses linked together?
    04-30-2012 11:37 PM
    Notes sync up with your default mail app. You may have to restore from a backup to get them back. If you use email on a computer and it was the same address your notes could be saved on your computer. Look for a "Notes" folder on your computers email client.
    05-01-2012 12:05 AM
    so they only way to get them back on my phone is to log into that old email address on my phone? i cant transfer them from one email to the other then when i plug my phone in they phone pop up cause they are on the new email?
    05-01-2012 01:59 AM
    It would probably be easier to do on a computer where you can open an email client with both accounts and just drag/drop your notes from one account to the other.
    05-01-2012 06:49 AM
    I tired to go back on my old email and email the notes to my new email but I can seem to select them all and email all at once. I wish you could just copy and paste them then then paste them in new new ema under notes. Anyone done this before or know how to transfer old notes to new email so you have them back?
    05-20-2012 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD