Speed Dials?

Charlie1224

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to assign speed dials on the phone keypad. I have the "favorites", but it is easier to push an assigned button on the keypad.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not in the standard sense of assigning names to specific numbers on the keypad, like on a BlackBerry... but that wouldn't be practical, anyway... you'd have to open the phone app, go to the keypad tab and press/hold a key... easier to use favorites... or check the app store for apps that put shortcuts on your screen for individual people...

KidKid99

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Not really. The best that you're going to find stock on the phone. Is in the phone app, under the Favorites. Where you can contacts from your contacts onto there.

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Without using a 3rd party app you only have two choices:

1 - Assign a favorite

2 - Use Siri to dial the number (you can also update the contact with a nick name or relationship so you can use commands like "Call mom" where you have your mom's contact entered and specified as your mom in the Contact Relationship field.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
You can use springboard icons to dial specific people/phone numbers. I use "My Love" on my home screen to dial my wife. Just look in the appstore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR