4s battery life comparison

Jagss

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
since updating to 5.1 i feel like i'm having serious battery issues and was wondering if i am going crazy and really am getting good battery life should wait for the next update or swap it out at an apple store.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not me, but I've always had decent battery life and it has improved since the 5.1 update. Did you update OTA? If so and if it's not too much of an inconvenience, reset Your device completely via iTunes. Be sure to do an iCloud backup or iTunes backup BEFORE you reset your device.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Jagss

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
yah i've restored it plenty of times through itunes i even downloaded 5.1 from a mirror site and still getting the same poor battery life

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you by chance have 'round the clock' Push notifications for social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? If so, you might want to make some changes in the apps' settings.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was having a similar issue with perceived battery time. What took care of it for me was to go into the settings app and turn off location services for timezones and iAds.

Sorry I don't have my phone on me at the moment so I'm not sure of the exact location - but it's in location services somewhere, then system services I think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice