How to create duplicate contacts

Caymancroc

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have searched a bit for this in the forum and on Google but don't have any luck. Was wondering if someone could help me out.

Many times I have meetings with multiple people in an organization. They have the same main phone number, address and company name. The only thing that differentiates the contact is name, email, and direct dial.

Is there any app or way to intentionally duplicate a contact so I do not have to manually type in the same address for 15 or 20 people? I would think it would be great to be able to duplicate a contact and then just change a few things like name, email, and phone. Thanks for the help.

hankortiz

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I also could find no solution on the Net, but I came up with one on my own. First, email or text yourself the contact you want to keep. Then make the edits you want to make to the existing contact and save. Open the email or txt with the unedited contact attached and resave to your contacts. Now you will have both, the edited and the unedited contact.

vishalchaubal

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I also could find no solution on the Net, but I came up with one on my own. First, email or text yourself the contact you want to keep. Then make the edits you want to make to the existing contact and save. Open the email or txt with the unedited contact attached and resave to your contacts. Now you will have both, the edited and the unedited contact.

This worked like a charm . Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice