Have a ? In my photos it says photo stream does that mean my pics are in iTunes or what thank you for anyone who responds
    04-17-2012 04:21 PM
    If you have a Mac then the pics may be in your photos, if you have a Windows PC and download iCloud control panel they will be in a folder within your photos. On your iOS devices they will be in a folder within photos called Photo Stream.
    04-17-2012 04:23 PM
    Photostream contains the photos that are synced or will be synced with your other Apple devices 'if' photostream is enabled on your devices. For instance: photostream is enabled on my iPhone, my iPad and my MacBook so whichever device I take a photo with, that photo will automatically be synced with my other devices. I can choose to delete them via the web at the iCloud website or via the devices themselves.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    04-17-2012 04:44 PM
    So do they take up memory when in photo stream sorry for not knowing I am new to the iPhone well new to apple products thanks for your help
    04-17-2012 09:20 PM
    I would say that it is taking up space. Think of it as a folder only for the purpose of syncing photos. It is not causing battery drainage and it will not slow the speed of your device or anything like that.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    04-17-2012 09:38 PM
    If you have a Mac then the pics may be in your photos, if you have a Windows PC and download iCloud control panel they will be in a folder within your photos. On your iOS devices they will be in a folder within photos called Photo Stream.
    Hello I have a question similar to the OP. I have a MBP, iPad 2 & iPhone 4S. Today I created several new photo albums on my iPhone ("My Wallpapers", "Family Pics", etc....). I have photo stream enabled & have been on my personal wifi for several hours...I've noticed my iPad does not mirror the new albums I created on my iPhone. I plugged both devices into my MBP & still the new photo albums are not mirrored on my devices. I'm wondering if I download iPhoto on my iPad (which would also install on my iPhone) would this allow new photo albums to be mirrored on all my devices ( MBP, iPad 2 & iPhone 4S)?
    04-18-2012 12:43 AM
    It will only mirror the photo stream folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-18-2012 02:17 AM
    I would say that it is taking up space. Think of it as a folder only for the purpose of syncing photos. It is not causing battery drainage and it will not slow the speed of your device or anything like that.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Thanks for the reply and help I just cant seem to find them on my other device I have a pc
    04-18-2012 12:56 PM
    Thanks for the reply and help I just cant seem to find them on my other device I have a pc
    You're very welcome and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
    04-18-2012 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD