Photo stream

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Have a ? In my photos it says photo stream does that mean my pics are in iTunes or what thank you for anyone who responds

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If you have a Mac then the pics may be in your photos, if you have a Windows PC and download iCloud control panel they will be in a folder within your photos. On your iOS devices they will be in a folder within photos called Photo Stream.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Photostream contains the photos that are synced or will be synced with your other Apple devices 'if' photostream is enabled on your devices. For instance: photostream is enabled on my iPhone, my iPad and my MacBook so whichever device I take a photo with, that photo will automatically be synced with my other devices. I can choose to delete them via the web at the iCloud website or via the devices themselves.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So do they take up memory when in photo stream sorry for not knowing I am new to the iPhone well new to apple products thanks for your help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would say that it is taking up space. Think of it as a folder only for the purpose of syncing photos. It is not causing battery drainage and it will not slow the speed of your device or anything like that. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If you have a Mac then the pics may be in your photos, if you have a Windows PC and download iCloud control panel they will be in a folder within your photos. On your iOS devices they will be in a folder within photos called Photo Stream.

Hello I have a question similar to the OP. I have a MBP, iPad 2 & iPhone 4S. Today I created several new photo albums on my iPhone ("My Wallpapers", "Family Pics", etc....). I have photo stream enabled & have been on my personal wifi for several hours...I've noticed my iPad does not mirror the new albums I created on my iPhone. I plugged both devices into my MBP & still the new photo albums are not mirrored on my devices. I'm wondering if I download iPhoto on my iPad (which would also install on my iPhone) would this allow new photo albums to be mirrored on all my devices ( MBP, iPad 2 & iPhone 4S)?

Budde2

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would say that it is taking up space. Think of it as a folder only for the purpose of syncing photos. It is not causing battery drainage and it will not slow the speed of your device or anything like that. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Thanks for the reply and help I just cant seem to find them on my other device I have a pc:(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4