Still love it....battery can be irritating at times but thats what Mophies are for
    04-19-2012 09:45 PM
    I switched to my old Droid X2 for 2 weeks when I went to the beach (my junk phone). I could not believe how bad the Droid is in comparison (I actually wrote a few posts about it) and could not wait to get my 4S back. Its the best phone I have ever had.
    04-20-2012 09:54 AM
    I've had mine since launch and I have to say i'm not real happy with it its a nice phone and all but just not my cup of tae i'm going back to the Nexus line as soon as it comes out on my provider this is the first and until they come out with a better device last apple phone.

The reasons for me not liking this device

1 Siri always has probs on or off of wifi

2 Screen is to small

3 battery life blows

4 no back buttons or easy way to get to wifi settings and such unless you jailbreak

Just a bunch of little things like this that drive me nuts almost all androids have these little things...

I'm not an apple or android fan boy so I don't want any flaming I just use what I like and this is not it... just giving my honest opinion...
    04-25-2012 04:34 PM
    I've had mine since launch and I have to say i'm not real happy with it its a nice phone and all but just not my cup of tae i'm going back to the Nexus line as soon as it comes out on my provider this is the first and until they come out with a better device last apple phone.

The reasons for me not liking this device

1 Siri always has probs on or off of wifi

2 Screen is to small

3 battery life blows

4 no back buttons or easy way to get to wifi settings and such unless you jailbreak

Just a bunch of little things like this that drive me nuts almost all androids have these little things...

I'm not an apple or android fan boy so I don't want any flaming I just use what I like and this is not it... just giving my honest opinion...
    You will get no flaming from me, my friend. The iPhone is not for everyone and I'm sure there are others who share your concerns. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    04-25-2012 04:38 PM
    Still love it....battery can be irritating at times but thats what Mophies are for
    i get pretty good battery life-can go 2 days on a charge, BUT i also have (2) Mophies & i LOVE them
    the best benefit is having freedom to charge without being attached to a cord
    04-25-2012 06:54 PM
    i get pretty good battery life-can go 2 days on a charge, BUT i also have (2) Mophies & i LOVE them
    the best benefit is having freedom to charge without being attached to a cord
    ^^

THAT is what I LOVE about my iPhone!!!!!! I have bought, used and sold every one of the big 3 or 4 android devices over the past 1.5-2.0 months and while they're nice, I CANNOT have a device that needs to be charged from about 12% by lunch time. With my usage, I can go all day with my iPhone and that's a big draw for Mistah_Mumford!!
    04-25-2012 08:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD