Help needed with iPhone contacts

wendycat

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I need help, I am a new Iphone4S user.... previously I was keeping all my contacts on a lame 'ol excel spread sheet. I am now ready to upgrade.... I wanna put all my contacts from my excel sheet ito my phone contacts as well as my contacts from my three other email accounts and then group them together by work, scouts business family, friends.... Is there an app where I could just cut and paste all the info into a sync-able app my computer the sync it to my phone? Its gonna take me hours to retype everything into the iphone.....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Outlook should be able to import a spreadsheet as a CSV file into its address book - and then you can manipulate those, plus ones from your other email accounts into groups without a lot of difficulty... of course that's presuming you have a Windows machine... but - the address book on a Mac can do the same thing... then sync your phone to your computer via iTunes, or - if you use Gmail - you can sync the computer to that, and sync your phone to Gmail.

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Like what above said, exchange should be your best bet. If you really a fully customized one, save it manually on iCloud or email and import them :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen