Is there a way to have to iphone with the ringer with no text tone only vibrate same with calls because i would like silent to actually be silent and not vibrate only
    04-11-2012 01:25 PM
    If you want it on silent but still vibrate, turn the phone to silent using the mute button on the side and turn on silent vibrate in the settings.

General - Sounds - Silent vibrate on.
    Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 04-11-2012 at 02:17 PM.
    04-11-2012 02:15 PM
    Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you want to make your iPhone completely silent (no vibrate)?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    04-11-2012 02:16 PM
    I mean i want silent to have nothing with it and acttually be silent with no vibrate
    04-11-2012 03:19 PM
    I also want the ringer to just be vibrate with no tone
    04-11-2012 03:21 PM
    Well you can do ringer with no vibrate.
    Settings -> Sounds -> Under "Silent," switch "Vibrate" to off. When you flip the silent switch (above the volume rocker), the phone will be totally silent.

If you want it to be only vibrate, no sound, repeat the above steps and flip "Vibrate" to on.

Just make sure the silent switch is flipped on (orange should be showing).

04-11-2012 03:42 PM
    Well you can do ringer with no vibrate.
    Settings -> Sounds -> Under "Silent," switch "Vibrate" to off. When you flip the silent switch (above the volume rocker), the phone will be totally silent.

If you want it to be only vibrate, no sound, repeat the above steps and flip "Vibrate" to on.

Just make sure the silent switch is flipped on (orange should be showing).

In order to get it to vibrate on silent, make sure that the vibrate on silent feature is turned on. You can do that by following the steps I listed above.

I tried turning the phone on silent with vibration on, and it didn't do anything.
    04-11-2012 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD