Thatguy111#IM

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to have to iphone with the ringer with no text tone only vibrate same with calls because i would like silent to actually be silent and not vibrate only

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
If you want it on silent but still vibrate, turn the phone to silent using the mute button on the side and turn on silent vibrate in the settings.

General - Sounds - Silent vibrate on.

Last edited:

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking. Do you want to make your iPhone completely silent (no vibrate)?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well you can do ringer with no vibrate.
Settings -> Sounds -> Under "Silent," switch "Vibrate" to off. When you flip the silent switch (above the volume rocker), the phone will be totally silent.

If you want it to be only vibrate, no sound, repeat the above steps and flip "Vibrate" to on.

Just make sure the silent switch is flipped on (orange should be showing).

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Well you can do ringer with no vibrate.
Settings -> Sounds -> Under "Silent," switch "Vibrate" to off. When you flip the silent switch (above the volume rocker), the phone will be totally silent.

If you want it to be only vibrate, no sound, repeat the above steps and flip "Vibrate" to on.

Just make sure the silent switch is flipped on (orange should be showing).

In order to get it to vibrate on silent, make sure that the vibrate on silent feature is turned on. You can do that by following the steps I listed above.

I tried turning the phone on silent with vibration on, and it didn't do anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234