Vacationed at 1,000 feet and now...

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
For Spring Break I stayed in Trump Tower in Chicago, almost at the top. While I was there I noticed that my data speeds became slower and slower until I would not get any data transfer at all. I was still able to make calls and receive text messages, but I could not get any twitter, web, etc. My GPS also got all messed up.

Now I have returned and I finding that a number of features on my iPhone related to data are still having problems. I have reset the network settings on my phone, but it still seems a little off. Does anyone have other ideas besides a restore?

Thanks.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Airplane mode on then off or maybe a hard reset power and home button till phone turns off

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Also consider going under settings / general / network and toggle the Cellular Data switch ... I have to do this from time to time as 3G is very flakey at my work.

anon(4742778)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
For Spring Break I stayed in Trump Tower in Chicago, almost at the top. While I was there I noticed that my data speeds became slower and slower until I would not get any data transfer at all. I was still able to make calls and receive text messages, but I could not get any twitter, web, etc. My GPS also got all messed up.

Now I have returned and I finding that a number of features on my iPhone related to data are still having problems. I have reset the network settings on my phone, but it still seems a little off. Does anyone have other ideas besides a restore?

Thanks.
Just toggle all network related setting on and off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner