iPhone 4S must-know tips and tricks

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
The one little trick I like to use on occasion is if i screw up typing something, tx/imsg/email/contacts/etc, I can give my iPhone a quick shake and a box pops up with "undo typing" tap and it'll clear out everything you just typed to a clean slate:)

Tks Pink. Wasn't aware of that one.
Good Luck

jseymour777

May 12, 2012
Visit site
The one little trick I like to use on occasion is if i screw up typing something, tx/imsg/email/contacts/etc, I can give my iPhone a quick shake and a box pops up with "undo typing" tap and it'll clear out everything you just typed to a clean slate:)

That is probably the coolest one.. And also my favorite!

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
A week ago today I bought my first-ever iPhone and I'm enjoying the learning process. I'm a former Android user and not exactly a super geek, so this thread has been beyond helpful! I look forward to learning my way around my new device as well as this forum. :D

Reactions: anon(279851)

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome! I've been digging around just trying to learn the basics. I was considering going into the Apple Store for tips/tricks but I saw the awesome "How-To" section, so I'm thinking I won't need to do that now. :)

Last edited:

Alanni

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
The most popular type of iPhone case is a rubber case. Most rubber cases are very durable and are affordable to the general population. There are many different styles and colors that you can choose from when picking a rubber case. It will not be hard for you to find a rubber case that is not only in your budget, but that will fit your personality as well.

parle-g

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
how to play youtube in the background

I like to use this little trick when I havent updated the songs on my iphone or Ipad and want to listen to youtube instead. Check out the link, it shows you how to play youtube in the background while you are on other apps or even when your phone is locked

http://www.squidoo.com/keep-youtube-playing-on-an-iphone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh