idk if this has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, and i found this by accident LOL. Yesterday while on a call with my husband, i put him on speaker and wanted to turn the screen off so i pushed the sleep/on/off button and it wound up ending the call LOL

so while on a call instead of worrying about tapping the END button, hit the sleep/on/off button instead

you would think after having my 4S for 11mths now that i wouldve found this feature sooner LOL
    I bet hubby wasn't happy with the new trick u found 😉
    10-06-2012 08:37 PM
    I bet hubby wasn't happy with the new trick u found
    LOL, when i called him right back, he was like, "ok i get it you dont want to talk to me" joking around with me of course!
    10-10-2012 08:38 AM
    idk if this has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, and i found this by accident LOL. Yesterday while on a call with my husband, i put him on speaker and wanted to turn the screen off so i pushed the sleep/on/off button and it wound up ending the call LOL

so while on a call instead of worrying about tapping the END button, hit the sleep/on/off button instead

you would think after having my 4S for 11mths now that i wouldve found this feature sooner LOL
    This didn't work for me. I wish it did would be really nice. I miss being able to hard end a call like a blackberry could
    12-16-2012 10:29 AM
    This didn't work for me. I wish it did would be really nice. I miss being able to hard end a call like a blackberry could
    UPDATE: this does work when you are NOT on speaker. When you're on speaker it just locks the phone. Cool!
    12-16-2012 10:33 AM
    The one little trick I like to use on occasion is if i screw up typing something, tx/imsg/email/contacts/etc, I can give my iPhone a quick shake and a box pops up with "undo typing" tap and it'll clear out everything you just typed to a clean slate
    WOW! that's so coooooool. For years with my iPhone I wasnt aware of this. haha. thank you so much
    02-16-2013 12:44 AM
    Thanks for sharing these tips. And also my favorite!
    08-23-2013 04:13 AM
    Had problems with sound recently. Have noticed this with iPad, iPod etc. When I use an Apple cord The sound is disabled. If I use another brand I hear the sounds again. I can consistently repeat this with my available cords. Just found the ring tones (except the Phone call ring) also were muted. Also noticed some Apple cords will charge others only maintain the electricity to the device. Maybe the charging cord mute sound and the others do not? Also earphones affect this also.
    11-16-2014 05:45 AM
    Hi there =)

It is not a tip nor a trick, but asking about one =P I was able to change the background on my device but is there a way to change the themes? (The apps shape). I got used to R2D2 customization so I was wondering if there was something similar possible with my 4S. Thanks =)
    06-03-2015 01:01 PM
    Hi there =)

It is not a tip nor a trick, but asking about one =P I was able to change the background on my device but is there a way to change the themes? (The apps shape). I got used to R2D2 customization so I was wondering if there was something similar possible with my 4S. Thanks =)
    Unfortunately not on an un-jailbroken iOS device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-03-2015 01:33 PM
    Unfortunately not on an un-jailbroken iOS device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okie dokie! Thanks a bunch =)
    06-03-2015 04:27 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD