Contact photos

spinecho

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
you have to go into Facebook using the Facebook app for iPhone. go to friends -->tap on the arrow coming out of the box located in the top right corner of the screen and then tap sync contacts.

Reactions: Rhiannon10

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't bother doing it through the Facebook app...I've had plenty of friends where not everyone synced up, among other problems.

Download the "SmartSync" app. All I did was change a few settings so it only syncs Pictures and Birthdays and it'll match up ALL of your contacts, whether your Contact name matches their Faceboook name or not.

Awesome app.

Reactions: tsak6789

reginald_1986

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't bother doing it through the Facebook app...I've had plenty of friends where not everyone synced up, among other problems.

Download the "SmartSync" app. All I did was change a few settings so it only syncs Pictures and Birthdays and it'll match up ALL of your contacts, whether your Contact name matches their Faceboook name or not.

Awesome app.

What you said is true. I tred it as only some got through. Will try the one you recommended and hope it works well :D

Thanks for sharing buddy!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Smart sync is the best let's you manually match the Facebook one won't let you and only way to get that one to work is add emails to your contacts

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2