Delete multiple contacts at once

skimore2020

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to delete multiple contacts at once? I have over 100 contacts I no longer need in my phone, but I CAN'T lose all of my contacts. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Or if there is an app to do this, that would be great too. I'm also jailbroken, so there has to be some way to do this...Thanks in advace!

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Contacts duster pro

a69362c0-3221-99af.jpg

Via Tapatalk

Dainia

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Delete multiple contacts

Hi, is there a way to delete multiple contacts from an iPhone 5 directly from the Contacts app?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Delete multiple contacts

Hi, is there a way to delete multiple contacts from an iPhone 5 directly from the Contacts app?

Not that I'm aware but If you sync with a server try to see if you can delete them from there and they will remove from your phone also ...

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Maybe copytrans contacts?

Here is how it is supposed to work:

Otherwise, another way to delete only ALL of your contacts and not many selected at once is to enable a dummy exchange account then disable it and tap "Delete contacts from iPhone".

blatfarb

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site

I had the same problem. I downloaded the free app called "groups" by Qbix, inc. (I searched for 'groups' in the app store and this app was the first one in the list)
As soon as you open the groups app it has all your contacts. You can tap multiple contacts (a red dot to the left of each one) and then at the top on the right there is a little white arrow that says "actions". tap on that & you can delete, copy, or e-mail all of the selected contact at once. I just removed now about 100 contacts from my phone in 5 min.

Dainia

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for your replies. I used the suggested pc app to delete some contacts at once - good if you want to delete certain contacts. I noticed that, on the other hand, you can delete all contacts at once by turning iCloud contact sync on and then turning it off tapping on "Delete contacts from iPhone". i guess this is the easiest solution to delete all contacts at once from the iphone 5.

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

you can delete all contacts at once by turning iCloud contact sync on and then turning it off tapping on "Delete contacts from iPhone"

Indeed that's an option to delete all contacts at once - an alternative to having synced contacts to Exchange and then turning Exchange contact sync off.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

As some mentioned: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-duster-pro-easiest/id504230126?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Contacts Duster Pro[/URL] will do the trick.

nsalta

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

As some mentioned: [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-duster-pro-easiest/id504230126?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Contacts Duster Pro[/URL] will do the trick.

Junk app. Makes you think its free, share this or like that to keep it free. When you do what it says it makes you start over again.

Contact Duster as suggested works. The free version lets you choose 10 at a time pretty quickly.

Last edited:

iNotes4You

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Delete multiple contacts

From my point of view the best app is OneContact from German developer CAS Software in cooperation with the Hasso Plattner Institute.
It can delete duplicates AND additionally resolve conflicts with nearly the same contacts. Performance in analyzing: 1000 / min

ep1

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site

make a good list in Google, Yahoo , or outlook if you use outlook you will have to import to Google or yahoo
log into you icloud desktop control panel select contacts on the gear or star at the bottom select all and the delete after that.
re sync with Google or yahoo and they should be there.

alicepattinson

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

I also use Contacts Duster Pro, there's a free version but has only limited contacts on the check box to delete. The PRO is a paid app with great features. But if you dont have to delete so many contacts, try the free one first. On the other hand use iCloud, using keyboard is faster to delete. hihihi :))

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods