My boyfriend was trying to download new text ringer on his iphone and somehow we were having difficulty figuring it out. Anyone can help? thanks guys!
    03-28-2012 10:33 AM
    My boyfriend was trying to download new text ringer on his iphone and somehow we were having difficulty figuring it out. Anyone can help? thanks guys!
    You have to convert them to m4r in iTunes then add them to your Tones section in iTunes then sync to your iPhone.
    03-28-2012 11:06 AM
    Checkout this sticky thread in the ringtone and wallpaper forum: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-ringt...ringtones.html
    03-28-2012 01:27 PM
    You have to convert them to m4r in iTunes then add them to your Tones section in iTunes then sync to your iPhone.
    What a PITA.
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-29-2012 02:18 AM
    What a PITA.
    Don't be surprised, the only thing Apple makes easy is buying things from them.

Jailbreak as soon as you can. There's a whole world of things out there.
    03-29-2012 09:57 AM
    What a PITA.
    Ugh. No argument here. I spent half an hour converting ringers and text tones I made yesterday.
    03-29-2012 10:06 AM
    What a PITA.
    yeah, no $hit. have you had the opportunity to browse through the iTunes library of wonderful tones?? don't do it. i'd rather listen to anything gavin degraw. AND that's bad

i just do not get it, never will
    03-29-2012 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD