Is your iPhone your alarm clock?

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I use my iPhone stock app (marimba) as a back up due to crazy weather & in case I forget to set my traditional alarm. I love beging able to set a repeat alarm Monday-Friday....no need to set the iPhone alarm each day. Note: on company paid hoildays i had to remember to turn the alarm off the day before :eek:. I also use the timer option to keep track of my lunch hour.

Tanker57

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I use weather clock so I can choose the music from my iTunes list
Oh and it also does a 1 min progressive alarm...helpful for not waking the Mrs

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
My phone is my only alarm.
I use the stock app.
I used music to create some custom tones to use. I like to be gently woken up, not startled.

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
For everything except work. I use a normal alarm clock for days I have to work and my alarm clock on my iPhone as a back up in case power goes out or whatever else.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I use my phone for my alarm clock. I quit using snooze after I kept turning my phone alarm off, so I have a new idea...

IMG_1454.png

Each one has a different ring tone for an alarm. When I get to Celtic Woman, I know I'm screwed and about to be late for work.

jaymark#IM

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful Clock Radio

I use to use the stock app for my alarm but have moved on, I now use Beautiful Clock Radio, It is much better in my opinion. Easier to set, easier to turn alarm on or off. I use it to listen to my radio station and see the weather. My alarm sound is KPCC or sometimes I use the BBC to wake up to, i like hearing the morning news, it helps get me out of bed!

you can see some info here,
Beautiful Clock Radio

Jay

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
i use it as my alarm and switch between the stock app and Alarm Clock for the nice time display. I recently downloaded Wave Alarm for the function of waving across the phone to snooze. Pretty cool. Oh and I usually use a custom sound set very low with vibrate because I prefer to only have vibrate as my alarm but it's not an option with the stock app :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2