Who has their battery percentage showing?

Do you have your battery percent showing?

• Yes

Votes: 141 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Considering how little space it takes up in the status bar, it almost doesn't make sense not to have it displayed. As others have said, I like knowing exactly how much juice I have left and not having to rely on an inaccurate battery icon.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the previous poster about the battery icon being inaccurate (hard to read). I prefer the percentage to even the multi-bar battery icon.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have my turned off because I obsess over battery life and if I'm using my phone too much... Ignorance is bliss haha!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

xkon

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I always have. It lets me take care of the battery. I don't charge it if is over 60 %, unless i know I'm going to be away from a power outlet for a extended period.

Side note: Anyone use the jailbreak app battery detective? Pretty interesting. I have it installed on both my 4 and 4s, let's u know how many charge cycles the battery has had (450 for my 4 34 for my 4s, it's max capacity vs current capacity). Pretty cool. Although maybe I obsess to much.....

I have bolt and have been using battery detective for a long time. I'm at 180 cycles on my 4s and the max capacity, is dropping :(

I got a mophie case.. And oddly enough having it juice my phone now and them (like when I'm away from a charger overnight, I'll use mophie for the day) it will help get some lost capacity back. I was at 87% but since getting and using it I'm now at 94.. Every bit helps!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73