What's the worst thing you could say about your iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The phone itself? Nothing. However, I do wish that the Safari web browser could auto format a web page when I zoom in like the Android Browser does.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

joshzdad2012

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Glass scratches to easy

All I would have to say is the glass scratches to easy. I shouldn't have to buy a screen protector, I just spent $500.00 on the frickin phone.

Other than that I LOVE my iphone 4S and have had iphone's since they first came out.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
No Bedside Mode. Coming from BB Tour 9630 and Bold 9650 being able to dock the phone and turn off all notifications except the phone and then re-activate all other notifications at once is something that I miss.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wish the physical home button would go away. Just make it touch on the the glass like many of the Androids.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't say anything bad about it. But I will tell you what will make it go above and beyond.

Fiery fast performance Like never before. Extinguish hanging and crashing once and for all.

Completely wireless Wireless charging, the works. I will hold Apple's hand as they take us into a new world that does not require the use of wires. Completely banish them.

Super retina display I also want the iPhone to become the first 4K phone with wide acclamations across the board.

Tactile feedback It has to be coming. That way you don't have to actually focus on the keyboard as you are typing. So you can get more done in shorter time.

And finally a steady flow of next generation apps is desired.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Wish the physical home button would go away. Just make it touch on the the glass like many of the Androids.

I agree that the home button should no longer be a physical button. I feel that they could use the extra real estate and make the screen larger without making the phone much bigger. I'd also prefer a back that is not glass as it increases the risk of damaging your phone when dropped.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm gonna have to disagree with the home button. I have several Androids and use a lot of devices with without a physical home button and they are annoying and not all as responsive. Also, the home button on the iPhone can wake the device up, which I use a lot... Can't do that with capacitive buttons.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would't want a screen that is 4.3" as it would be too big for my hands. 4" is the sweet spot for me.

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.