I have camara roll, photo stream , photo libary and another photo stram
    how do you delete these albums and why are there so many. or is this one of those Apple thing lioke the email attachments.
    03-18-2012 05:59 PM
    how do you delete these albums and why are there so many. or is this one of those Apple thing lioke the email attachments.
    So what do you want to do?
    03-18-2012 08:06 PM
    Got to agree. It is very annoying! The only way I can think off is to transfer the photos to one folder during the weekend manually...
    03-19-2012 12:11 AM
    So what do you want to do?
    I want to delete some of thes albums but it will not let me
    03-19-2012 10:26 AM
    Camera roll is all photos you download or take on the phone. This folder can not be removed. Photo stream can be disabled but then you can not put your photos in the cloud. Photo library also can not be deleted. That is a combination of all photos on your phone.
    03-19-2012 11:51 AM
    Camera roll is all photos you download or take on the phone. This folder can not be removed. Photo stream can be disabled but then you can not put your photos in the cloud. Photo library also can not be deleted. That is a combination of all photos on your phone.
    Thanks for sharing! newbie in this....
    03-19-2012 12:15 PM
    Thanks for sharing! newbie in this....
    No problem. And if there are other folders, those are ones you've created or synced over from your computer. Those can be deleted or removed via a sync.
    03-19-2012 01:58 PM
    the whole photo thing isnt stupid.
    03-19-2012 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD