Every time I open up my email I have to wait on network activity to finish. Everything freezes up until the indicator at the top gets done. I can exit from email but I can't seem to read or delete emails until this activity is done. Do I have something setup wrong? I have my mail to check every hour.
    03-14-2012 02:23 PM
    Are you referring to iCloud or a third party email account like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or AOL mail, to name a few? Also, is the problem occurring while connected via both 3G and WiFi or only one of them?

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-14-2012 04:14 PM
    The only think on icloud is Find my Phone. I am using Gmail and a couple of other third party emails. Didn't have the problem at first, just in the last month or so. I got my iPhone 4s the first day they came out. Everything else seems to be working OK...
    03-14-2012 07:13 PM
    The only thing on iCloud is Find my Phone. I am using Gmail and a couple of other third party emails. Didn't have the problem at first, just in the last month or so. I got my iPhone 4s the first day they came out. Everything else seems to be working OK...
    03-14-2012 07:15 PM
    So it's fetching instead of pushing your email? Try deleting your email account and entering it again. Or try resetting your network settings.

Via Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 07:17 PM
    So it's fetching instead of pushing your email? Try deleting your email account and entering it again. Or try resetting your network settings.

Via Tapatalk

Via Tapatalk
    03-14-2012 07:17 PM

Via Tapatalk
    I agree. Furthermore, the OP should try to set up his gmail via exchange, if he or she hasn't already.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-14-2012 08:25 PM
    It seems to be trying to setup a 'hotspot' when I go to check my mail? When I open the 'Network' setup page the network icon is active about the same time that it is in email. I do not have a hotspot setup nor ever did.
    03-15-2012 10:24 AM
    I did reset Network settings and removed and reinstalled my email.
    03-15-2012 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD