Visit site
My 4G speeds

a69361e3-0606-41a4.jpg

Via Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yup, lol speeds are just enough to use basic stuff and I'm only 9 days into my billing cycle.

Via Tapatalk

9 days in and already throttled!?!? Geez what do you do with your phone? No wifi connection around? I rarely exceed 3GB's.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
9 days in and already throttled!?!? Geez what do you do with your phone? No wifi connection around? I rarely exceed 3GB's.

I wish I had wifi at work so I could use the iPad. I was watching HD YouTube and using pandora to and from work. Well this month I did try to use a lot because of AT&T an their BS usually I'm under 3GB.

Via Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wish I had wifi at work so I could use the iPad. I was watching HD YouTube and using pandora to and from work. Well this month I did try to use a lot because of AT&T an their BS usually I'm under 3GB.

Via Tapatalk

HD Youtube will get you there. If its a lot of Pandora, that doesnt help either.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't know what to tell you then. I've heard it does from multiple people. I'm in a really good area so I can't say otherwise.

You are right. The Docs at work who updated to 5.1 were saying how while they are at work they now have the 4G symbol and when a few of them leave the symbol changes to 3G because they don't have HSPA+ coverage where they live. I can't tell yet because I have no plans to upgrade till 5.1 gets an untethered jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Either way, my battery is draining ridiculously fast since the update. :(

I bought a Mophie juice pack plus just to be able to use it throughout the day.

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
What is really 4G. Pretty sure it's not LTE since LTE is called LTE.

Does nothing make you people happy? People complain about everything. You don't like it switch carriers or start your own carrier company.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Either way, my battery is draining ridiculously fast since the update. :(

I bought a Mophie juice pack plus just to be able to use it throughout the day.
I found I needed to drain my battery all the way and then charge to 100% then reset the phone and now I get good battery.

I also turned off PUSH.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR