1. Kehjj04's Avatar
    Hi! I bought a car charger for my iPhone. It is a USB type one, meaning the part that plugs into the lighter is separate and you plug in the cord. The cord is coiled and very short. My mini van doesn't have a smoking package so the lighter hole is alllllll the way at the bottom by the floor, meaning I have to leave it sitting on the floor while I charge it, making it unusable when I'm the passenger or want to listen to music. Can I use the regular USB cable that came with my iPhone in the car charger? It fits perfectly and works (tried it out). But I'm worried/wondering if this is unsafe for my phone a far as any strange surges or anything. Thanks
    03-07-2012 11:02 AM
  2. bamf-hacker's Avatar
    That will be just fine. You can also order a longer usb - 30pin cable from the interwebz.
    03-07-2012 11:05 AM
  3. Kehjj04's Avatar
    I'm also poor (lol). And didn't want to buy a longer cord if the original cord would suffice
    03-07-2012 01:10 PM