I was owns
    Seeing if someone could explain the difference to me what the difference or benefit is to entering a new contact under all contacts or all iCloud? The only difference I notice is that when entered under all contacts the information goes to the iPhone and the iPad, when entered under I cloud it stays only on the first device but I get to enter twitter, Facebook, and other social media information. Please help! Thanks! ?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h1hgob
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-23-2012 07:32 PM
    I was owns
    Seeing if someone could explain the difference to me what the difference or benefit is to entering a new contact under all contacts or all iCloud? The only difference I notice is that when entered under all contacts the information goes to the iPhone and the iPad, when entered under I cloud it stays only on the first device but I get to enter twitter, Facebook, and other social media information. Please help! Thanks! ?

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h1hgob
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So pretty much inputting your contacts into iCloud, will help out in the long run. When you get a new iDevice, you put in your Apple ID, it will sync those contacts you put into iCloud and you won't have to worry about going to at&t, Verizon, or Sprint to transfer those contacts from your old SIM to your new SIM. Also, inputting peoples Social Media names onto the contact, it will take you to their Facebook/Twitter/Flickr pages through Safari. Also, adding your relationships with friends, family, and co-workers. Makes it easier for Siri, to find them and call/text/email them. Adding them through Exchange, for me I had Gmail Exchange and both iCloud and Gmail Exchange had duplicate contacts, so it got annoying deleting those contacts, so I said "Whatever, why have both popping out contacts." I deleted my Gmail and input all my contacts on iCloud. It's there no matter what.
    02-24-2012 12:27 PM
    Is there a button to sync to my iCloud account or is it done automatically in the background?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    02-25-2012 07:49 AM
    It's done automagically in the background.
    02-25-2012 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD